What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
djmich said:
I thought he recently said he considered running for office but a lot of the garbage he posted in here would be dug up and used against him (I'm paraphrasing).  So maybe the garbage was buried?
We had a guy over at the geek club do the very same thing about 10 years ago.  He deleted his entire record and then he got elected.

We thought about pranking him but haven't got around to it.  The super bowl understand the content over there is less PG then here.

We had a guy over at the geek club do the very same thing about 10 years ago.  He deleted his entire record and then he got elected.

We thought about pranking him but haven't got around to it.  The super bowl understand the content over there is less PG then here.
Wait a sec...I thought this was the geek club. There's a place geekier than here? Christ.

grateful zed said:

The Parler of fantasy football...

I’m not usually posting in PSF. In fact, I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted there. 
I'm going to go ahead and say never, Tom.

Which brings me back to @dkp993. I know he works in the restaurant business in a nearby town to mine and I'm just interested in how things are going and if he's COVID-19 free.  So, consider this the bat signal, re-sent now that about a week or so has gone by.

Maybe that's a bit too soon. But it'll get us back on track. 

SID was watching the New Orleans game last week with his name up there. It struck me by surprise. I didn't want to bother him, so didn't say anything. It'd be good to have him back.

eta* I mean in the name listing at the bottom of the screen. He was there, though.  No comment from him.
I think the psf suspensions have turned off a lot of people from posting or engaging at all and it's pretty disappointing.

I'm going to go ahead and say never, Tom.

Which brings me back to @dkp993. I know he works in the restaurant business in a nearby town to mine and I'm just interested in how things are going and if he's COVID-19 free.  So, consider this the bat signal, re-sent now that about a week or so has gone by.

Maybe that's a bit too soon. But it'll get us back on track. 
Hey Rock.  Good looking out but no worries I’m all good. Just got a 3 1/2 month FBG’s “vacation”.  Hope all is well with you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread