Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a 17 day ban a while back for something I thought would fly before the current restrictions. Didn't post for a couple of months. I came back part time after that and within a day was getting pos

I got a new job, moved back to Florida, bought a house, got married, and had a son. My life is . . . different.

If cstu actually is SWC I think you guys should let him back in the FFA at some discounted rate of what he owes like let's say half or something and then we can all take that to the bank bromigos.

33 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:
1 hour ago, The Z Machine said:

I would guess suspended due to posts in PSF.

That seems like it would take some effort. I have only ventured in there once or twice and all I can say is, oof.

:no: I just got back from 3.5 months off for copy/pasting a one liner from Twitter.

Edited by Northern Voice
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, The Z Machine said:

I would guess suspended due to posts in PSF.

When you get suspended, do all of your previous posts go away? And do PMs appear to come from ‘Guest’?

6 minutes ago, Honus said:

When you get suspended, do all of your previous posts go away? And do PMs appear to come from ‘Guest’?

No, that sounds like account deletion, maybe by his choice? The moderators don't usually go that route, not that I would know :whistle:

6 minutes ago, Honus said:

Might be more than suspended then... perhaps the account is kilt.

2 hours ago, DallasDMac said:

That seems like it would take some effort. I have only ventured in there once or twice and all I can say is, oof.

Not difficult at all. They come down hard in there.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:19 AM, urbanhack said:

SID was watching the New Orleans game last week with his name up there. It struck me by surprise. I didn't want to bother him, so didn't say anything. It'd be good to have him back.

eta* I mean in the name listing at the bottom of the screen. He was there, though.  No comment from him.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Exit 1 said:

Not difficult at all. They come down hard in there.

And sometimes the individual posts aren't especially offensive, but you get a lifetime achievement T.O. instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 11/11/2020 at 9:18 PM, stlrams said:

Yeah I wish joe just closes it down as rarely anything positive happens there.  

No way you can name a single positive about that place, simply not true. 😂

Tell @Higgs we say what’s up!

23 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

No, that sounds like account deletion, maybe by his choice? The moderators don't usually go that route, not that I would know :whistle:

I thought he recently said he considered running for office but a lot of the garbage he posted in here would be dug up and used against him (I'm paraphrasing).  So maybe the garbage was buried?

• Laughing 1
15 minutes ago, djmich said:

I thought he recently said he considered running for office but a lot of the garbage he posted in here would be dug up and used against him (I'm paraphrasing).  So maybe the garbage was buried?

OMG, if that is true it may have been a good call. 😂

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
17 hours ago, djmich said:

Ham running for office? :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2021 at 1:08 PM, djmich said:

We had a guy over at the geek club do the very same thing about 10 years ago.  He deleted his entire record and then he got elected.

We thought about pranking him but haven't got around to it.  The super bowl understand the content over there is less PG then here.

6 minutes ago, grateful zed said:

We had a guy over at the geek club do the very same thing about 10 years ago.  He deleted his entire record and then he got elected.

We thought about pranking him but haven't got around to it.  The super bowl understand the content over there is less PG then here.

Wait a sec...I thought this was the geek club. There's a place geekier than here? Christ.

• Laughing 1
25 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Wait a sec...I thought this was the geek club. There's a place geekier than here? Christ.

No matter where you are, there's a place geekier than that. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DallasDMac said:

Were you in a coma the past four years? 

I’m not usually posting in PSF. In fact, I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted there. 

7 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

I’m not usually posting in PSF. In fact, I’m not sure if I’ve ever posted there. 

Has absolutely nothing to do with the PSF. I'm talking about being surprised that ANYONE could run for office and be elected.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, grateful zed said:

The Parler of fantasy football...

1 minute ago, GoBirds said:

So like the opposite of here which is more the MSNBC? Interesting. 

I meant unmoderated (or less moderated). I don’t know what msnbc has to do with anything. 

Just now, Snorkelson said:

I meant unmoderated (or less moderated). I don’t know what msnbc has to do with anything. 

Sorry didn’t know what Parler was. MSNBC is just the talking point match for 98% of this forum. 

34 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Much less moderated.  A virtual cesspool of hate, racism, misogyny, treason, racism and football.

Pretty sure dufresne ran for something or other.

Also pretty sure if we weren't so collectively fat, drunk, stupid and lazy we'd be able to take over the world.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
7 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Pretty sure dufresne ran for something or other.

Also pretty sure if we weren't so collectively fat, drunk, stupid and lazy we'd be able to take over the world.

I’d vote for him.  

11 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

I'm going to go ahead and say never, Tom.

Which brings me back to @dkp993. I know he works in the restaurant business in a nearby town to mine and I'm just interested in how things are going and if he's COVID-19 free.  So, consider this the bat signal, re-sent now that about a week or so has gone by.

Maybe that's a bit too soon. But it'll get us back on track. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, rockaction said:

SID was watching the New Orleans game last week with his name up there. It struck me by surprise. I didn't want to bother him, so didn't say anything. It'd be good to have him back.

eta* I mean in the name listing at the bottom of the screen. He was there, though.  No comment from him.

I think the psf suspensions have turned off a lot of people from posting or engaging at all and it's pretty disappointing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
On 1/9/2021 at 10:33 PM, El Floppo said:

Semi annual @TheIronSheik shout

He kept a tally of all the teams who never made the NCAA tournament and scratched them off as they got eliminated in March conference tournaments. Was an interesting shtick I’d like to see brought back. 

• Like 1