Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Pats release K Gramatica

MKB4®

Well the Ski era has now officially begun. The kid has a big leg and so far is 4/4 in preseason with all of the kicks not having any issues. There's a ton of pressure on this kid and like a closer in baseball how he handles real pressure will determine what type of career he'll have (and whether the Pats made the right decision letting AV walk). Hopefully the Pats have nailed down this position for the next decade or so.

Well the Ski era has now officially begun. The kid has a big leg and so far is 4/4 in preseason with all of the kicks not having any issues. There's a ton of pressure on this kid and like a closer in baseball how he handles real pressure will determine what type of career he'll have (and whether the Pats made the right decision letting AV walk). Hopefully the Pats have nailed down this position for the next decade or so.

So, to paraphrase you (sort of)..... Ski == Papelbon?

I've picked up "The Ghost" in 2of my dynasty leagues.I think he will be a huge successin New England.

I certainly wouldnt trust a kicker who has never kicked in the North, has no formal kicking coaching, and who plays for an offense with very limited weapons, in his rookie season for a SB contending team.

Okay, this has to end now. The only rookie who should be branded "Ghost" is Browns rookie Jerome Harrison. Since he already had the nickname in college, i don't think his future greatness should be tarnished by some kicker who aspires to the same stage name. Try again Gostkowski..."Ghost" is already taken

Okay, this has to end now. The only rookie who should be branded "Ghost" is Browns rookie Jerome Harrison. Since he already had the nickname in college, i don't think his future greatness should be tarnished by some kicker who aspires to the same stage name. Try again Gostkowski..."Ghost" is already taken

How about we call him "Kow" then?

i think in index or ian allen column he mentioned that NE hasn't consistently put up monster kicker numbers... i think there was a perception of this because vinatieri was/is such a great clutch kicker, but that is of course a separate issue from fantasy scoring production...

that said, i picked him up in a couple dynasty leagues, too, where i needed a kicker (14 & 16 team leagues)... :)

Archived