What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***youtube thread*** (1 Viewer)

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :lmao:
The sad part is that the people in attendance thought he did a good job.
They had no choice, plus he was one of their own. This was probably a spur of the moment choice for what was probably a very somber event.
Didn't know the circumstances for the gathering. My bad.Still...pretty funny, though. You'd think the police would have at least made sure he knew the words first, guess that's why they're policemen and not doctors.

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :lmao:
They had no choice, plus he was one of their own. This was probably a spur of the moment choice for what was probably a very somber event.
Didn't know the circumstances for the gathering. My bad.Still...pretty funny, though. You'd think the police would have at least made sure he knew the words first, guess that's why they're policemen and not doctors.
I'm guessing that was the case. I have no knowledge of the circumstances around this. Why else would police officers not break out into shear laughter after that performance? It had to be a somber event, IMO. The ending is the best part. :yes:

I'm guessing that was the case. I have no knowledge of the circumstances around this. Why else would police officers not break out into shear laughter after that performance? It had to be a somber event, IMO. The ending is the best part. :yes:
:lmao: It is.And now, I feel like a #### for laughing now.

Users who are viewing this thread