What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Putting video from YOUTUBE on CBS Sportsline site (1 Viewer)

Brewtown you rule!

Wanna mess with others on sportsline league message board? Go to: Options-Personal-Your Name (change this from your name, to someone elses name that's in your league) Then post messages to league message board with other teams name attached. Be creative :lmao:

:bow:

I completely blind-sided my league with this. They're defenseless with just plain posts. It's almost unfair... I love it!

I hereby vote "1" Brewtown for MVP (Most Valuble Post) for 2006!!!
:goodposting: I just posted the Torry Holt catch vs. Seattle. I have both Bulger and Holt. My healine is "Jerminator Unbeatable???"This is soooooo cool.No one is going to figure out how I did this for awhile... :banned: :banned: :banned:

Anybody have a line on any LT highlights against the 49ers?
I've been running player of the week and would like to find a highlight. Tried Ladanian, tomlinson, 49ers ...Nothing on the last week's game yet.

:shrug:
LT Owning Sammy DavisAnyone have one of LT stiff arming the guy from the Rams where he knocks his helmet off? I need to plant that one on my league's front page using this tip.

I was looking to broaden my selection of posting material and found that ifilm.com has the same functionality prepared for use.

is CBS allowing any new HTML tricks for this season?

I wish you could use some html in their message board.

I posted my first YouTube video of the year on our Sportsline league page and although it worked, it didn't post a caption of the video on the front page like it used to. Just my headline. Anyone else had this problem?

i added a video on the front page but it does not show up. I have to click on full story to see the video

I posted my first YouTube video of the year on our Sportsline league page and although it worked, it didn't post a caption of the video on the front page like it used to. Just my headline. Anyone else had this problem?
same here

It does not work all that well for this year on CBS.

Once CBS made a new post with MJD it bumped down my video and screwed up the whole pages alignment including the commish box was not there.

It does not work all that well for this year on CBS.Once CBS made a new post with MJD it bumped down my video and screwed up the whole pages alignment including the commish box was not there.
Here's a neat trick I discovered. On MFL you can put whatever you want on your home page, wherever you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, and it's half the price of CBS. Amazing.

It does not work all that well for this year on CBS.Once CBS made a new post with MJD it bumped down my video and screwed up the whole pages alignment including the commish box was not there.
Here's a neat trick I discovered. On MFL you can put whatever you want on your home page, wherever you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want, and it's half the price of CBS. Amazing.
Here's a hint right back - CBS was 64 bucks this year. The live scoring ACTUALLY UPDATES!!!!!!!! to the seconds.MFL's live scoring was the worst I have ever seen. I have used their child site and it stunk. A player, would be half way through the 4th quarter and the stats on live scoring would show them in the 3rd still. Also if I wanted to be a web designer and make my own website with HTML - I'd be a web in design.

Here's a hint right back - CBS was 64 bucks this year. The live scoring ACTUALLY UPDATES!!!!!!!! to the seconds.MFL's live scoring was the worst I have ever seen. I have used their child site and it stunk. A player, would be half way through the 4th quarter and the stats on live scoring would show them in the 3rd still. Also if I wanted to be a web designer and make my own website with HTML - I'd be a web in design.
For the record, I'm in a league on CBS too, and the only reason it was $64 this year is because they handed out ridiculous discounts to make up for all the problems they had last year. So assuming everything goes smoothly this season, they'll be back to $130 or whatever it is next year, don't worry. And I love how people always complain about live scoring - are you really sitting in front of the computer all day, fixed on your fantasy scores updating every 15 seconds? I tend to watch real football on Sundays, but maybe that's just me.

For the record, I'm in a league on CBS too, and the only reason it was $64 this year is because they handed out ridiculous discounts to make up for all the problems they had last year. So assuming everything goes smoothly this season, they'll be back to $130 or whatever it is next year, don't worry. And I love how people always complain about live scoring - are you really sitting in front of the computer all day, fixed on your fantasy scores updating every 15 seconds? I tend to watch real football on Sundays, but maybe that's just me.
To each his own - I have Bills season tickets and when I'm not at the game I have a very nice set up to watch the live scoring and multiple games.

For MFL users:

I found once I embeded the video in the "home page message" portion, once I would try to edit it, it would not be there. On the top left part of the window is a "source" button. Press it and your video will appear. This helps when trying to delete/update your video.

I watch real football to.Watching your big screen TV with your laptop connected to your league with live scoring updates at the same time down?

Dentist said:
tomarken said:
A win again ov said:
tomarken said:
A win again ov said:
I watch real football to.Watching your big screen TV with your laptop connected to your league with live scoring updates at the same time down?
:bag: I do the same when, I'm not at the game

tomarken said:
And I love how people always complain about live scoring - are you really sitting in front of the computer all day, fixed on your fantasy scores updating every 15 seconds? I tend to watch real football on Sundays, but maybe that's just me.
you can have a lap top next to you while watching an NFL game :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread