What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LB Takeo Spikes, BUF (1 Viewer)

cracKer

Shawn Culcasi
Please post the latest news here. Please use this as an injury update thread, not a who do I start, or who I am starting thread. Thanks.

Spikes looked like a sure bet to play earlier in the week but now his status is uncertain. He's considered a game-time decision.

FBG Blogger

LB Spikes, S Bowen Game Time Decisions

Chris Brown, BuffaloBills.com - [Full Article]

Bills HC **** Jauron said that both S Matt Bowen and LB Takeo Spikes will be game time decisions this week. He said with Takeo they'll err on the side of caution. LB Mario Haggan and rookie S Donte Whitner would likely start if Spikes and Bowen can't play.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had thought buffalo D was a good play versus the jets.

without spikes, are they a shaky play?

my only other option is to pluck someone off the wire like miami or washington...

i had thought buffalo D was a good play versus the jets.without spikes, are they a shaky play?my only other option is to pluck someone off the wire like miami or washington...
Spikes has played only one series this season so nothing has really changed here.

Users who are viewing this thread