What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Chambers (1 Viewer)

MechEng

Footballguy
What can we expect from Chambers for the rest of the year? I am thinking it is going to be very

up and down for the rest of the year. If Culpepper and the offense figure something out I

think he could be a steal right now. Any thoughts.

I think (hope) that hes money in the 2nd half of the season. Im thinking (hoping) that by then CPep is more comfortable with the offense, the team will have gelled by then, and I think (hope) that CPep and Chambers will have a nice rapport and better chemistry by then.

To me, Culpepper has looked like the worst QB in the NFL so far this year.

He has looked confused and indecisive in the pocket. He's holding the ball too long and not even taking shots downfield, which I think is why we all were so high on Chambers.

Overall, I think Miami as a team is the most disappointing fantasy team this year, when you factor in IDP guys like Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas with offensive disappointments Daunte, McMichael, Chambers, and even Ronnie. I think Ronnie has looked pretty good the last 2 games, fwiw.

Long term, I don't think Daunte can be much worse. He's going to get better.

I see Chambers as a buy low candidate right now.

I think (hope) that hes money in the 2nd half of the season. Im thinking (hoping) that by then CPep is more comfortable with the offense, the team will have gelled by then, and I think (hope) that CPep and Chambers will have a nice rapport and better chemistry by then.
Agreed. And for whatever reason, Chambers seems to be a second half guy every year. He was terrible through the first half last year and absolutely unstoppable during the second half. So for now he's on my bench. But I plan on working him in as soon as he decides to flip the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread