What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jericho Cotchery (1 Viewer)

mbuehner

Footballguy
I don't want to join a string of "why is player X dropping on the top 250 list", but the Cotchery drop seems pretty huge considering all the positive attention he's been getting (not to mention performance he's put up). Cotchery dropped double digit spots amongst receivers this week down below the likes of Wes Walker and Bryant Johnson. Whats the story?

Cotchery is the #9 WR in football to date, is he really going to slip almost 40 spots? Obviously the math says sell high at this point, if that is to be believed.

I don't want to join a string of "why is player X dropping on the top 250 list", but the Cotchery drop seems pretty huge considering all the positive attention he's been getting (not to mention performance he's put up). Cotchery dropped double digit spots amongst receivers this week down below the likes of Wes Walker and Bryant Johnson. Whats the story?Cotchery is the #9 WR in football to date, is he really going to slip almost 40 spots? Obviously the math says sell high at this point, if that is to be believed.
I'd expect his value to rise after this week. The Jets have two sweet matchups in Weeks 7 and 8Week 7: vs. Det.Week 8: at ClevelandI'd expect the Jets' passing game to do very well in both of those games.

Not to say that all defenses are as good as JAX, but from what I've read, they dropped 7 almost every down since there's nothing to really fear from the running game.

If it becomes a blueprint, expect a big drop for all involves in the NYJ passing game.

I don't understand it either. Coles has moderatley dropped. Is the problem the running game or is it Pennington?

not sure what there is to complain about.... he's had 2 mediocre games in 6 (still managed 33 and 45 yds in those games)... his targets have been pretty consistent as well... he's getting targeted around 6x a game...

Users who are viewing this thread