What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fun Stats of the week! (1 Viewer)

SSOG

Fun Stat #1- Joey Harrington attempted 62 passes this week for Miami. Two of those 62 passes were complete to Chris Chambers.

Fun Stat #2- Here is a brief list of players who had more receptions this week than Joey Galloway.

R. Kelly, WR, Cin (apparently when he's not busy playing with children, he's busy playing football).

Damon Huard, QB, KC (actually his second reception of the season).

Mewelde Moore, QB, Minn (if you log more pass attempts than rush attempts, I'm listing you as a QB).

Michael Vick, QB, Atl (if you log more pass attempts than rush attempts, I'm listing you as a QB ;) ).

Paris Warren, WR, TB (in his first NFL game)

I think the problem was that Tampa Bay activated Paris Warren, and suddenly Galloway had to compete with him for touches. :lmao:

Fun Stat #3- San Diego had two first-round selections in the 2005 NFL draft. They chose Shawn Merriman and Luis Castillo with those two selections. Luis Castillo and Shawn Merriman have now both tested positive for steroids.

Personally, I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists who believes that Steroids are running rampant through 50+% of the NFL; after all, the San Diego Chargers only get so many first rounders per year.

Anyone have any more fun stats to share from this week?

Fun Stat #4

Green Bay was 19/35 & 206 yds passing. 10 of those 19 completions went to Driver who finished with 96 yds 10 rec & a TD. 2nd in receptions & yards, TE David Martin with 2 catches for 31yds and a TD. Greg Jennings....1 catch 14yds

Fun Stat #1- Joey Harrington attempted 62 passes this week for Miami. Two of those 62 passes were complete to Chris Chambers.
That is really sad. I had high hopes for that young man this year and now fantasy players and Dolphins fans alike long for the good ole Jay Fiedler days. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle has won twice as many games as they have lost, yet have surrendered 21 more points than they have scored this year.

Fun Stat #4Green Bay was 19/35 & 206 yds passing. 10 of those 19 completions went to Driver who finished with 96 yds 10 rec & a TD. 2nd in receptions & yards, TE David Martin with 2 catches for 31yds and a TD. Greg Jennings....1 catch 14yds
I think Jennings went down injured early on.

The 62 attempted passes is a team record for a regulare season game. Dan Marino best was 64 in a playoff game in 1995, but his regular season best was 60 pass attempts... :shock:

Not really a week 7 stat, but...

Through the first six games of his NFL career, RB Reggie Bush's 38 catches are one short of WR Anquan Boldin's all-time record.

It's not quite how people expected Bush's impact to come, but he's nonetheless made a big one. Bush has struggled running the ball in nearly every game, but has caught at least four passes each time out.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Peyton Manning has won 10 of his last 11 games versus NFC opponents, throwing for 32 touchdowns with four interceptions

he's still no Joey Harrington though

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread