What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Phish Thread*** (1 Viewer)

a theory that definitively puts the festival in Indio:"Save the Date" is not just an instruction from Phish, it's the actual name of the festival.99.5% of all dates grown in the US are grown in So Cal, and date palms flourish around Indio.Makes sense to me, and it's a phishy thing to do, taboot (taboot)
You don't dis your best friends, lama . . .

Rumored fall dates:

10/30, 10/31, 11/1 - Indio, CA

11/20, 11/21 - Cincinnati, OH

11/24, 11/25 - Philadelphia, PA

11/27, 11/28 - Albany, NY

12/2, 12/3, 12/4 - New York, NY

12/28, 12/29, 12/30, 12/31 = Miami, FL

Miami NYE has been rumored for a while now. If it happens, and you're on the fence about going, GO. I went in 03 and it was one of the best times Ive ever had seeing Phish. Stay on South Beach and live it up!

Sigmund Bloom said:
Miami NYE has been rumored for a while now. If it happens, and you're on the fence about going, GO. I went in 03 and it was one of the best times Ive ever had seeing Phish. Stay on South Beach and live it up!
We already have three rooms within 5 blocks of the venue. :thumbup:

Sigmund Bloom said:
We already have three rooms within 5 blocks of the venue. :thumbup:
I'd highly recommend getting rooms on south beach instead and cabbing it over for the show (its a cheap cab ride, especially when you split it among multiple people), You can spend the day on the beach, theres a happening scene that goes until the wee hours of the morn, and lots of good restaurants over there. You won't be sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's sure Indio is the spot?

He is convinced. He does have some weird hook up on the inside, he always seems to be ahead of the curve. I figure you have till October to cancel your reservation w/out charge, better safe than sorry

:lmao:

some folks hook ups tend to be overstated.

I remember back in the late 90s, me and some friends were up at the High Sierra festival and started to tell every hippy we ran into that we had the inside scoop and Phish was definitely playing Thriller for Halloween. I doubt we were the only ones throwing it out there but we were doing it just for giggles and low and behold the rumor spread quicker than Hep B on String Cheese tour

Just got an email, the Halloween show is NOT in Cali!Will update as soon as I find out where it is.
Please be Georgetown.
Big Cyprus and Arizona are the new rumors.
I'm pretty shocked at this development, the Indio rumors were constant since about Bonnaroo, it made complete sense. Maybe the hot air balloons bring Cali back later? IDK. Needless to say, if it's in Texas, I'll need to change my underwear, it's the only chance I have of actually making it to this thing.

Just got an email, the Halloween show is NOT in Cali!Will update as soon as I find out where it is.
Please be Georgetown.
Big Cyprus and Arizona are the new rumors.
I'm pretty shocked at this development, the Indio rumors were constant since about Bonnaroo, it made complete sense. Maybe the hot air balloons bring Cali back later? IDK. Needless to say, if it's in Texas, I'll need to change my underwear, it's the only chance I have of actually making it to this thing.
Damn rumors anyway.I am going no matter what state they have this damn thing in, I have always wanted to see a Halloween show.

Couple of things:

1) California actually stays floating just off the screen in the animation - programmer sloppiness or secret message?

2) Kevin Shapiro (band archivist) said never trust a prankster on his Twitter feed this morning...

Couple of things:1) California actually stays floating just off the screen in the animation - programmer sloppiness or secret message?2) Kevin Shapiro (band archivist) said never trust a prankster on his Twitter feed this morning...
I haven't canceled my reservations yet. Still harboring hope, however faint it may be.

Was cleaning up some old texts on my phone and came across this gem from Bloom during the Pittsburgh show:

Walk away! First time I've seen it in 125 shows! Trey destroyed Wolfman's! Tube was super funky - long set about 1:25!
I think that was in response from some wasted text I sent him post set 1.What a great show. Also had this text from my buddy post set 1:
Just was in line with a guy that's seen them alot since '88. Said best opening set he's ever seen!

Now they filled Washington back in.

They're messing with us. The map means nothing. It's going to be Indio after all. You'll see.

looks like California is it.

just went to the site and it is the last state standing. it gets filled in after RI and Washington look like the last two left.

Anyone want to take my Gorge tickets off my hands? I've got way too much #### going on to go.

2 Saturday August 8th tickets.

Hmmm, you know I could probably do this -- I think I have a place out there.
Prolly be a few FBGs there. :nerd:
I could see a FBG-Phishhead meet-up for sure!Paranoid the doctor ran . . .

:) :pickle: :pickle:
If they play Minny at some point, count me in.Will be my first show in almost 10 years! I'm getting the itch again. Last time that happened I spent the next few years wandering around aimlessly at shows.

Tixs go on sale for the Halloween show TODAY at 1:00 pm eastern.

I have to get an RV pass, which will sell out quickly, in case you are interested.

Got my three day pass and an RV pass!!! Buddy reserved RV out of SD. Look out, the Sexy #####es are back on the prowl!!

We are going to fly a flag, details coming soon for all those FBG's heading that way.

:thumbup: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Sweet. Got my festival tickets and my shuttle pass today as well. Shuttle bus running 24 hours a day all weekend from my hotel to the festival grounds. :potkettle:

Sweet. Got my festival tickets and my shuttle pass today as well. Shuttle bus running 24 hours a day all weekend from my hotel to the festival grounds. :confused:
What's the deal with the shuttle pass? Where does it run from?Where is the show in relation to the towns in the area? I'm trying to investigate staying at a buddy's house, though I'm not sure where it is exactly.

Got my three day pass and an RV pass!!! Buddy reserved RV out of SD. Look out, the Sexy #####es are back on the prowl!!We are going to fly a flag, details coming soon for all those FBG's heading that way. :rolleyes: :thumbup: :P :pickle:
Nice, so me n' GunZ can post-up at your place during the day? Sweet. Who all will be with you?I'm actually seriously considering this; it is going to be awesome.

Sweet. Got my festival tickets and my shuttle pass today as well. Shuttle bus running 24 hours a day all weekend from my hotel to the festival grounds. :rolleyes:
What's the deal with the shuttle pass? Where does it run from?Where is the show in relation to the towns in the area? I'm trying to investigate staying at a buddy's house, though I'm not sure where it is exactly.
It's at the Empire Polo Grounds, where Coachella is held every year. Should be an absolutely gorgeous setting.Shuttle info: http://www.valleymusictravel.com/local_shuttles.php

Got my three day pass and an RV pass!!! Buddy reserved RV out of SD. Look out, the Sexy #####es are back on the prowl!!We are going to fly a flag, details coming soon for all those FBG's heading that way. :thumbup: :P :pickle: :pickle:
Nice, so me n' GunZ can post-up at your place during the day? Sweet. Who all will be with you?I'm actually seriously considering this; it is going to be awesome.
My brother (Paranoia) who you've met will be driving down from SF with friends and will be camping as well. :rolleyes:

Of course I remember your bro, GunZ...

Again, I might have a place to stay in Palm Desert, but if not, how are the camping conditions? I'm not so sure the desert is "gorgeous" really, it's the desert, but it is a cool venue/vibe for show(s) like this. I just don't want to be crammed in with frat party USA, if you know what I mean. And especially not at 100 degrees, if that happens...

Of course I remember your bro, GunZ...

Again, I might have a place to stay in Palm Desert, but if not, how are the camping conditions? I'm not so sure the desert is "gorgeous" really, it's the desert, but it is a cool venue/vibe for show(s) like this. I just don't want to be crammed in with frat party USA, if you know what I mean. And especially not at 100 degrees, if that happens...
you won't be sleeping on sand, Brady Smith. polo grounds pic

Got my three day pass and an RV pass!!! Buddy reserved RV out of SD. Look out, the Sexy #####es are back on the prowl!!We are going to fly a flag, details coming soon for all those FBG's heading that way. :thumbup: :pickle: :pickle: :pickle:
You can totally post-up at the RV. We are hoping to squirrel our way to a sweet location on one of the ends, I have been pretty good at that in the past, but have never tried with a friggin' RV. Thought creates!The more the merrier is my motto. Sobriety optional, naturally. :suds: :suds: :suds:

Users who are viewing this thread