What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Phish Thread*** (4 Viewers)

anyone going tonight??

would love to hear what the scene is like there. i have been to telluride and the peeps there dont strike me as super phish-loving, but who knows??

also hoping that dude is there streaming tonight!! PHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone going tonight??would love to hear what the scene is like there. i have been to telluride and the peeps there dont strike me as super phish-loving, but who knows??also hoping that dude is there streaming tonight!! PHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ended up at a pre wedding party Fri night with a bunch of crazed Phish enthusiastsThey were all flying out to telluride FWIW:lmao:

anyone going tonight??would love to hear what the scene is like there. i have been to telluride and the peeps there dont strike me as super phish-loving, but who knows??also hoping that dude is there streaming tonight!! PHISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ended up at a pre wedding party Fri night with a bunch of crazed Phish enthusiastsThey were all flying out to telluride FWIW:goodposting:
there are a lot of weird rules in telluride. they are actually closing the town and not letting anyone in without a ticket. moreover, the city of telluride actually has a ban on throwing frisbees at event venues, i mean seriously. and they are called disks not frisbees, duh.

Last edited by a moderator:
ended up at a pre wedding party Fri night with a bunch of crazed Phish enthusiastsThey were all flying out to telluride FWIW:shrug:
there are a lot of weird rules in telluride. they are actually closing the town and not letting anyone in without a ticket. moreover, the city of telluride actually has a ban on throwing frisbees at event venues, i mean seriously. and they are called disks not frisbees, duh.
Wow...That's bizarreAlthough I guess with a town of only 2K normally they want to try and keep as much control as possibleStill weird

no matter what goes down in Telluride on stage, Im sure that anyone who is there will remember it as an all-time epic Phish event.

That being said, really really hoping theres a stream somehow tonight - mainly to see if there are any nods to Jerry.

Saturday night almost, almost had me ditching work and family this week to drive to the mountains. I'm super jealous of anyone in attendance these next couple nights, should be a rip-roaring good time.

no matter what goes down in Telluride on stage, Im sure that anyone who is there will remember it as an all-time epic Phish event.That being said, really really hoping theres a stream somehow tonight - mainly to see if there are any nods to Jerry.
no good streams, nor Jerry nods as far as I can tell, or even a great first set. but boogie into piper is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread