Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Phish Thread***

13 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Fishman alert at the Beacon!  Full Ghosts album perhaps.  And then...

The full band has to be on deck for one of the last shows.   My dream would be the full band with strings for one show and then just straight phish for the finale.

The strings just add so much to these songs.  If you havent yet check out Whats the Use from a few shows ago with the strings.  Damn its surreal

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick review from last night: This was a "Trey" show, through and through. Sure, Mike chipped in with a quirky, not-very-interesting new song Infinite, and Page had his Lawnboy and the electronica dan

Wife already threw up and the show hasn’t started. Aah, summer tour. 

I was there but I was blissfully ignorant. People should probably stop buying nitrous from guys with swastika tats and maybe they won’t come back. 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:25 AM, pantherclub said:

The full band has to be on deck for one of the last shows.   My dream would be the full band with strings for one show and then just straight phish for the finale.

Full TAB for the 2nd last show does seem to lead towards it. Page had that one minute video though where it’s kind of dismissed...but also maybe part of the plan...

Edited by Bobcat10
On 11/7/2020 at 9:25 AM, pantherclub said:

The strings just add so much to these songs.  If you havent yet check out Whats the Use from a few shows ago with the strings.  Damn its surreal

Agreed. People need to def check that out. I’d say Divided Sky, Hood, and YEM were all very different as well.

It’s been a fantastic run. Part of me is glad it hasn’t been just Phish even though that would be great too. Seeing Trey like this is rare. 

On 11/25/2020 at 12:35 AM, shuke said:

I've only seen a little bit of the Beacon shows.  Are they available anywhere?

Seems like they come off Twitch quickly. I think that’s more of a live streaming platform though, but not really sure. If I see them anywhere I’ll post here.

• 3 weeks later...