What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (6 Viewers)

AhrnCityPahnder

Yinz-o-riffic
Dec 2015: Nate Diaz Tries to get the FCC to kill Fox

Jan 2016: Bendo, wait...

Feb 2016: UFC wagering: Wonderboy hype train is nearing critical mass, hop on or be left behind

Feb 2016: UFC wagering: RIP Kevin Randleman :40oz tip:

Feb 2016:  Dammit Bellator--I'm not happy. But I'm watching.

March 2016: Dublin vs Stockton.   CHOOSE WISELY

March 2016:   UFC wagering:  "I'm not surprised, mother####ers"

April 2016:   UFC wagering: Jon Jones now has more charges that LHW Title Defenses

April 2016:  UFC wagering: Thats a wrap for the Lucky Charms express.  :tips40ofGlendalough:

April:  UFC wagering: UFC 204 -  Dana White vs the Fighters Union of Dublin

UFC wagering: something something Cris Cyborg Target bathroom

UFC wagering: confirmed:BORK LAZER IS RETURNING @200

UFC wagering: RIP Kimbo Slice.   :sadbanana:

UFC wagering: If you have $3.999B, you and Shane Carwin can be the new UFC co-owners
a gif of every KO of the night since UFC started awarding the Bonus 11 years ago at UFC61.

http://imgur.com/a/OfR0P

Last edited by a moderator:
I can not believe Junie is -290!!

I hope this kid gets a beat down but Dave Kaplan? I don't even know this name.

Krystoff -500

Philipe -450 I think he takes this without problem

Roop -105

Krystoff -500

Roop -105
:thumbdown: Did you watch the show? He was on it. I think he lost to Nover. I think he was the guy that ate the jizz sushi

I can not believe Junie is -290!!I hope this kid gets a beat down but Dave Kaplan? I don't even know this name.Krystoff -500Philipe -450 I think he takes this without problemRoop -105
1. Kaplan was also on the show, and I'd imagine he has a decent shot.2. You'd bet on Krzysztof and Phillipe at -500 and -450? Sounds like an excellent opportunity to bet on their opponents (particularly Efrain, if the odds really are as crazy as that).

Krystoff -500

Roop -105
:thumbdown: Did you watch the show? He was on it. I think he lost to Nover. I think he was the guy that ate the jizz sushi
Ah yes. Thanks i remember him now.I'll take him over Junie.

I can not believe Junie is -290!!I hope this kid gets a beat down but Dave Kaplan? I don't even know this name.Krystoff -500Philipe -450 I think he takes this without problemRoop -105
1. Kaplan was also on the show, and I'd imagine he has a decent shot.2. You'd bet on Krzysztof and Phillipe at -500 and -450? Sounds like an excellent opportunity to bet on their opponents (particularly Efrain, if the odds really are as crazy as that).
No i didn't bet on those. Was just throwing out the long odds on some of these fights.So far i only have anything on Dave Kaplan just to see Junie get his ### handed to him.

I think Kaplan was the one on the show that said he'd never been knocked out & one night at the hosue he told someone to punch him. Forget the other guy's name. Well he punched Kaplan and knocked Kaplan the #### out.

Then Kaplan says, about 10 minutes later, he wasn't knocked out :shrug:

Kaplan was a tool about that KO thing but I saw nothing from Junie that makes me think he was any better than this guy. If I were to have money on this, I'd put it on Kaplan at +225 in a heartbeat.

Jason Macdonald @ -115 looks like a good bet.
I show him at -145
He's opponent didn't make weight, either...I like Macdonald in a pick 'em.The rest of my picks for tonight:Philipe NoverVinny MagalhaesAnthony JohnsonJason MacdonaldDave KaplanKryzzavvloyyzztov Drago.

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I’m tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher’s chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.

I was asked why i took Arlovski, and it is based more on the odds then i think his ability to win. I think Fedor coming off of his first loss in that Sambo fight has him more focused, and he should come to fight. I also have minor concerns about what Arlovski wants to do with his life and how truly invested he is in this fight. So now that i almost talked myself out of my pick, here is why i like Andrei. Arlovski can win this fight if he keeps it standing. He has been training with Freddy Roach for a long time now, and i have no doubt he can out box Fedor. If he keeps the fight standing, i think he has dangerous striking, but more importantly in a 3 fight round he can outpoint Fedor. Fedor takes him down he is in trouble, but i think Affliction wants to keep it interesting and will lean toward standing up a fight. I think the fight is in California where they are notoroius for more influential refs at times. Affliction needs to do something big to keep their business going, and i doubt it will be that big of a deal, but they will want to make this fight something people want to see.

Now i was also one of the idiots that bet on Tim Sylvia as well, so take what i have above for what it is worth, but there are a few factors that i think will effect Fedor. My instinct says Fedor wins, but i think Arlovski has a chance to pull off the win, and enough of a chance to bet on him.

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I’m tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher’s chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.I was asked why i took Arlovski, and it is based more on the odds then i think his ability to win. I think Fedor coming off of his first loss in that Sambo fight has him more focused, and he should come to fight. I also have minor concerns about what Arlovski wants to do with his life and how truly invested he is in this fight. So now that i almost talked myself out of my pick, here is why i like Andrei. Arlovski can win this fight if he keeps it standing. He has been training with Freddy Roach for a long time now, and i have no doubt he can out box Fedor. If he keeps the fight standing, i think he has dangerous striking, but more importantly in a 3 fight round he can outpoint Fedor. Fedor takes him down he is in trouble, but i think Affliction wants to keep it interesting and will lean toward standing up a fight. I think the fight is in California where they are notoroius for more influential refs at times. Affliction needs to do something big to keep their business going, and i doubt it will be that big of a deal, but they will want to make this fight something people want to see. Now i was also one of the idiots that bet on Tim Sylvia as well, so take what i have above for what it is worth, but there are a few factors that i think will effect Fedor. My instinct says Fedor wins, but i think Arlovski has a chance to pull off the win, and enough of a chance to bet on him.
The only chance you have at winning this bet is that I went with Fedor, and I'm riding a really really bad streak with MMA fights.

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I'm tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher's chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.I was asked why i took Arlovski, and it is based more on the odds then i think his ability to win. I think Fedor coming off of his first loss in that Sambo fight has him more focused, and he should come to fight. I also have minor concerns about what Arlovski wants to do with his life and how truly invested he is in this fight. So now that i almost talked myself out of my pick, here is why i like Andrei. Arlovski can win this fight if he keeps it standing. He has been training with Freddy Roach for a long time now, and i have no doubt he can out box Fedor. If he keeps the fight standing, i think he has dangerous striking, but more importantly in a 3 fight round he can outpoint Fedor. Fedor takes him down he is in trouble, but i think Affliction wants to keep it interesting and will lean toward standing up a fight. I think the fight is in California where they are notoroius for more influential refs at times. Affliction needs to do something big to keep their business going, and i doubt it will be that big of a deal, but they will want to make this fight something people want to see. Now i was also one of the idiots that bet on Tim Sylvia as well, so take what i have above for what it is worth, but there are a few factors that i think will effect Fedor. My instinct says Fedor wins, but i think Arlovski has a chance to pull off the win, and enough of a chance to bet on him.
The only chance you have at winning this bet is that I went with Fedor, and I'm riding a really really bad streak with MMA fights.
:lmao:

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I’m tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher’s chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.I was asked why i took Arlovski, and it is based more on the odds then i think his ability to win. I think Fedor coming off of his first loss in that Sambo fight has him more focused, and he should come to fight. I also have minor concerns about what Arlovski wants to do with his life and how truly invested he is in this fight. So now that i almost talked myself out of my pick, here is why i like Andrei. Arlovski can win this fight if he keeps it standing. He has been training with Freddy Roach for a long time now, and i have no doubt he can out box Fedor. If he keeps the fight standing, i think he has dangerous striking, but more importantly in a 3 fight round he can outpoint Fedor. Fedor takes him down he is in trouble, but i think Affliction wants to keep it interesting and will lean toward standing up a fight. I think the fight is in California where they are notoroius for more influential refs at times. Affliction needs to do something big to keep their business going, and i doubt it will be that big of a deal, but they will want to make this fight something people want to see. Now i was also one of the idiots that bet on Tim Sylvia as well, so take what i have above for what it is worth, but there are a few factors that i think will effect Fedor. My instinct says Fedor wins, but i think Arlovski has a chance to pull off the win, and enough of a chance to bet on him.
I agree with you, and I think Fedor wins, but i can see how Arlovski can win. Betting $150 on him was more than i wish i would have bet, but luckily i have done pretty well in the NFL playoffs so i had some extra $ in my account. I compare it to a recent pick i made when i took Coleman over Rua. I never liked Coleman and i really didn't think he could win, but i felt Shogun was a little overhyped and the price i got Coleman at was worth the pick.

Another thing to consider is that Arlovski is apparently very close to signing a contract with Golden Boy promotions to pursue a professional career in boxing. Just how much is his heart into this final MMA fight (if it is his final fight)? Just another angle to consider. I agree that you are playing Arlovski for values sake, but from everything I gather, Fedor wins this fight 8 out of 10 times.**Says the guy who lost his shirt on Nogueira vs. Mir a few weeks back.

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I'm tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher's chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.

I was asked why i took Arlovski, and it is based more on the odds then i think his ability to win. I think Fedor coming off of his first loss in that Sambo fight has him more focused, and he should come to fight. I also have minor concerns about what Arlovski wants to do with his life and how truly invested he is in this fight. So now that i almost talked myself out of my pick, here is why i like Andrei. Arlovski can win this fight if he keeps it standing. He has been training with Freddy Roach for a long time now, and i have no doubt he can out box Fedor. If he keeps the fight standing, i think he has dangerous striking, but more importantly in a 3 fight round he can outpoint Fedor. Fedor takes him down he is in trouble, but i think Affliction wants to keep it interesting and will lean toward standing up a fight. I think the fight is in California where they are notoroius for more influential refs at times. Affliction needs to do something big to keep their business going, and i doubt it will be that big of a deal, but they will want to make this fight something people want to see.

Now i was also one of the idiots that bet on Tim Sylvia as well, so take what i have above for what it is worth, but there are a few factors that i think will effect Fedor. My instinct says Fedor wins, but i think Arlovski has a chance to pull off the win, and enough of a chance to bet on him.
Another thing to consider is that Arlovski is apparently very close to signing a contract with Golden Boy promotions to pursue a professional career in boxing. Just how much is his heart into this final MMA fight (if it is his final fight)? Just another angle to consider. I agree that you are playing Arlovski for values sake, but from everything I gather, Fedor wins this fight 8 out of 10 times.**Says the guy who lost his shirt on Nogueira vs. Mir a few weeks back.
I had not heard this!

i got 1.5 units on Arlovski with him at +315. I'm tempted to grab Gilbert Yvel at +475, he is not that bad and he hits hard, just real nuts in the head. Barnett should win, but Yvel has a puncher's chance. I just checked 3 different sites and all of them only have a few fights up, so maybe if they get some more up I can see what else is out there. I hope to get some lines for the WEC fight coming up on Sunday.

I had not heard this!
there have always been rumors floating around about him boxing, but i didn't hear that either. I did put the idea of him going to boxing into my thoughts when i bet, figuring that Arlovski is 10x more marketable if he wins this fight, and right away his boxing career would look better. That whole Affliction/Golden Boy relationship is just a strange one. But yes, not banking on cashing in on this one, more of a shot in the dark hoping Arlovski can keep it standing and outbox/outpoint Fedor. He has 3 rounds to do it. The only fighters who had any chance against Fedor were sound strikers (CroCop, Semmy Shilt) so we'll see.

I'll have to try to find the link, but I had read on another board that it was reported on I believe fighthype.com that win or lose, Arlovski was ready to go into boxing. I don't think anything has officially been signed, but that's what signs are pointing towards.

does anybody have an opinion about either of these fights:

145 LC Davis

Bao Quach

+215 OFF OFF

UFC - Affliction MMA - Featherweight Matchup

1/24/09 150 Antonio Duarte -325

vs.

19:00 ET Albert Rios +250

Bao Quach is pretty good from what i have heard, and I don't know if i know a whole lot about Davis.

so what websites to people use for MMA betting. I am looking to load up a bit on GSP over BJ Penn, and sportsbook has it at -165. if i can get significantly better odds than that somewhere i would be up for opening another account at another site

so what websites to people use for MMA betting. I am looking to load up a bit on GSP over BJ Penn, and sportsbook has it at -165. if i can get significantly better odds than that somewhere i would be up for opening another account at another site
If you want to line shop, this is the best site to visit:http://www.bestfightodds.com/

Shows you the comparable odds at several different betting sites

For the GSP/BJ Penn fight it looks like the best odds on GSP are -155 at SBG

I would then research that site's reliability at

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/

Tremendous Upside said:
If you want to line shop, this is the best site to visit:http://www.bestfightodds.com/

thanks. glad to see there is a site to check on the reliability of some of these sites. A buddy of mine has been waiting 3 months for a check from a popular betting site.on a side note, I also took Babalu and Donald Cerrone this weekend. I think Cerrone is a goofball, but he should be able to beat up on Jamie Varner and is a solid pick.

Tremendous Upside said:

yikes, i see the review website has sportsbook.com at a D-, but i didn't see a review. i haven't had huge problems, anybody no why they are all the way down at D-?

No way Penn loses to the same guy twice. Rethink your bet.

Tremendous Upside said:

yikes, i see the review website has sportsbook.com at a D-, but i didn't see a review. i haven't had huge problems, anybody no why they are all the way down at D-?
Uh Oh!I use them more than any other.

I'll be looking to cash out and move to 5dimes or the greek after the superbowl unless somebody can dispute this rating!!

Tremendous Upside said:

I'll be looking to cash out and move to 5dimes or the greek after the superbowl unless somebody can dispute this rating!!
:thumbup: never used them

Tremendous Upside said:

:kicksrock: never used them
i looked all around and there is different stuff i was looking at. It seems the most common issue is that their withdraw process is horrible. I got a buddy i know who had a real tough time with it too. he sais he ended up getting inpatient and just bet all he was trying to win away. It seems they need a photo ID and a copy of a utility bill to make a withdraw, and then some people talked about how they got checks that bounced or they have been waiting about a month and have heard nothing. if can find some success between the NBA thread and this thread this weekend i will look to test out their withdraw system Monday. i'll let you know how everything looks.

So why so confident in Penn? i like the guy a lot too, but i am not sure how i can see him beat GSP. GSP has looked pretty dominant lately, and only slip up i have seen was a mental error against Serra. Penn has looked awesome lately as well, but i keep thinking about his loss to Hughes. maybe it was conditioning, i don't know, but i think GSP is going to go awhile before losing again. i have to think Penn's only chance is possibly on the ground, you think he can stand with GSP?

Tremendous Upside said:

thanks. glad to see there is a site to check on the reliability of some of these sites. A buddy of mine has been waiting 3 months for a check from a popular betting site.on a side note, I also took Babalu and Donald Cerrone this weekend. I think Cerrone is a goofball, but he should be able to beat up on Jamie Varner and is a solid pick.
Don't sleep on Varner. He has great boxing and a ton of more experience. Cerrone has potential, but he is still getting started. I don't think he can beat Varner.

So why so confident in Penn? i like the guy a lot too, but i am not sure how i can see him beat GSP. GSP has looked pretty dominant lately, and only slip up i have seen was a mental error against Serra. Penn has looked awesome lately as well, but i keep thinking about his loss to Hughes. maybe it was conditioning, i don't know, but i think GSP is going to go awhile before losing again. i have to think Penn's only chance is possibly on the ground, you think he can stand with GSP?
Did you see their first fight? GSP couldn't touch Penn standing. He could only use his size advantage to lean against the cage and win on takedown points.

Sebowski said:
Tremendous Upside said:

Don't sleep on Varner. He has great boxing and a ton of more experience. Cerrone has potential, but he is still getting started. I don't think he can beat Varner.
i know Cerrone was training with GSP for thsi fight and has Greg Jackson in his corner. i think his potential was held back because of injury issues and i think he comes in this one pretty helpful. i do think it will be a good fight, but i do agree Cerrone is certainly no lock.

Sebowski said:
modogg said:
Gadabout said:
Did you see their first fight? GSP couldn't touch Penn standing. He could only use his size advantage to lean against the cage and win on takedown points.
i think the first fight was March of '06, right? i think GSP has improved significantly since then with his stand-up. you can see the whole fight (and it actually is on Spike TV right now, funny enough) BJ looks a ton more comfortable and GSP looks mentally not ready for it. i also think the eyepoke threw off GSP. like the Cerrone fight, i think this will be a good one and can go either way. i just think if they fight 10 times, GSP wins at least 7-8 of those.

Bump for the Affliction card tonight.

Playing Nogueira -140 (stale line) and Sokoudjou +130. Will also be playing Fedor at -350...depending on how these and my NBA plays play out will determine how much I play on him.

Bump for the Affliction card tonight.Playing Nogueira -140 (stale line) and Sokoudjou +130. Will also be playing Fedor at -350...depending on how these and my NBA plays play out will determine how much I play on him.
GL with Nog. I got Andrei & Babalu so we'll see how those go. I also took Bao Quach and Albert Rios. Got way carried away with this card, i have no idea why i took action on 5 fights. I don't feel particularly great about any of these picks, but i am 1-0 to start with my boy Rios coming through for me. Does anybody have any action for tomorrow?

Bump for the Affliction card tonight.Playing Nogueira -140 (stale line) and Sokoudjou +130. Will also be playing Fedor at -350...depending on how these and my NBA plays play out will determine how much I play on him.
GL with Nog. I got Andrei & Babalu so we'll see how those go. I also took Bao Quach and Albert Rios. Got way carried away with this card, i have no idea why i took action on 5 fights. I don't feel particularly great about any of these picks, but i am 1-0 to start with my boy Rios coming through for me. Does anybody have any action for tomorrow?
Any thoughts on Barnett? I got him at -600, but I really feel like he steamrolls Yvel. Seems like they are trying to just set up a Barnett-Fedor fight (pending Couture - Fedor doesn't take place first.)

:hot:

Any thoughts on Barnett? I got him at -600, but I really feel like he steamrolls Yvel. Seems like they are trying to just set up a Barnett-Fedor fight (pending Couture - Fedor doesn't take place first.)
i can't see how Barnett loses this fight, but i was hesitent with those odds. Yvel has good stand-up, and he has heavy hands, but yeah i don't see how Barnett doesn't win this. If you take him good luck. I know some of those bball picks aren't working out for me, but we'll see. and man i wish i would have looked a little more and saw Quatch took the fight 9 days ago. :eek: LC looked like pretty good though and i read a recent article that said he is going to be a breakout star for 2009. wish i would have read that before i made the bet, but oh well

Wow sheerterror, i hope you loaded up on both Fedor and Barnett. i'm looking around for a clip of the Fedor fight, but from what i read it was pretty devastating. you should have made out pretty well tonight with all considered.

Playing Nogueira -140 (stale line) and Sokoudjou +130. Will also be playing Fedor at -350...depending on how these and my NBA plays play out will determine how much I play on him.
Wow sheerterror, i hope you loaded up on both Fedor and Barnett. i'm looking around for a clip of the Fedor fight, but from what i read it was pretty devastating. you should have made out pretty well tonight with all considered.
Laid off Barnett. At -600, I was too scared. Yvel is a tough mother###### man, he ate about a full minute of ground and pound shots from Barnett and hung in there, I was impressed.Made a bit on Fedor, but didn't exactly load up. Arlovski actually looked real good standing up with Fedor...bordering on the point where he got too comfortable. He hit and stunned Fedor a bit, then went in for a flying knee which Fedor backed away from and unloaded with a homerun right on the button. Arlovski was out cold instantly. I would have loved to have seen the outcome of that fight had it lasted a bit longer though - Arlovski definitely would have been competitive throughout IMO.

Should set up a Barnett - Fedor fight in the coming months which should be great. Arguably the two best heavyweights in the world right now.

ETA: This doesn't exactly do it justice, but you can get an idea of how the fight ended. http://i39.tinypic.com/n66paw.gif

Laid off Barnett. At -600, I was too scared. Yvel is a tough mother###### man, he ate about a full minute of ground and pound shots from Barnett and hung in there, I was impressed.Made a bit on Fedor, but didn't exactly load up. Arlovski actually looked real good standing up with Fedor...bordering on the point where he got too comfortable. He hit and stunned Fedor a bit, then went in for a flying knee which Fedor backed away from and unloaded with a homerun right on the button. Arlovski was out cold instantly. I would have loved to have seen the outcome of that fight had it lasted a bit longer though - Arlovski definitely would have been competitive throughout IMO.

Should set up a Barnett - Fedor fight in the coming months which should be great. Arguably the two best heavyweights in the world right now.

ETA: This doesn't exactly do it justice, but you can get an idea of how the fight ended. http://i39.tinypic.com/n66paw.gif
Yikes! Well, no matter the odds i'm taking Fedor over Barnett. Glad to hear Arlovski looked competitive, but you have to respect the power in Fedor's punch though. one-punch k.o.'s are hard to do, and it looks like Arlovski is out cold.as for the WEC tomorrow i need to look closer at what is out there. i know when i looked before the guys i were hoping would get more generous odds didn't. i think you can get some steals on the under cards of some of these lesser known organization s, we'll have to see

Yikes! Well, no matter the odds i'm taking Fedor over Barnett. Glad to hear Arlovski looked competitive, but you have to respect the power in Fedor's punch though. one-punch k.o.'s are hard to do, and it looks like Arlovski is out cold.as for the WEC tomorrow i need to look closer at what is out there. i know when i looked before the guys i were hoping would get more generous odds didn't. i think you can get some steals on the under cards of some of these lesser known organization s, we'll have to see
Definitely let me know your leans on WEC tonight. I don't follow it much, but I'll certainly tale some of your picks for action's sake if you see anything worth playing.

i'm going to go light with my picks of WEC tonight. I like Cerrone a lot and i'll put a bit on him. I also like Njokuani and Jose Aldo but like i said i am not looking to bet too much tonight so i probably won't lay money on them. i might take some picks on Blas Alveena, Edgar Garcia, and Mike Campbell if i can win some of my bball picks. I don't know a ton about a lot of these guys either, but i do think the card tonight will be a real good one to watch.

i'm going to go light with my picks of WEC tonight. I like Cerrone a lot and i'll put a bit on him. I also like Njokuani and Jose Aldo but like i said i am not looking to bet too much tonight so i probably won't lay money on them. i might take some picks on Blas Alveena, Edgar Garcia, and Mike Campbell if i can win some of my bball picks. I don't know a ton about a lot of these guys either, but i do think the card tonight will be a real good one to watch.
I put a small wager on Cerrone +140 and 1/4unit on Pulver +400. Should be a good night of fights.

I put a small wager on Cerrone +140 and 1/4unit on Pulver +400. Should be a good night of fights.
Those odds with Pulver are attractive, but he has looked so terrible his last few outings. And Urijah should come out and be very motivated, he took Mike Brown lightly and i think he is going to come out on fire. GL though

Yup, i don't know why i keep thinking Fedor will have troubles with all of this extra stuff he is doing and all of these extraneous variables. Taking Big Tim against him was just dumb, but i thought Andre had a chance. I wouldn't have taken him without the odds that were out there, but Fedor is certainly a bad dude. I'll definately take him against Barnett. I just really hope that fight happens in April or so and after Fedor wins the discussions about him joining the UFC resume. I could see Fedor vs. Couture, Brock, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga, Alistair Overeem, quite a few good fights for him.

Man i feel bad for Pulver, i hope he bounce back and they give him an easier fight to come back and build some confidence. I ended up taking Cerrone (+140) for 2 units, Edgar Garcia (+300) for 1 unit and Mike Campbell (+130) for 1 unit. Villefort looked like a monster, i didn't see that coming and i should have after looking more into him. Hoping Cerrone can pull this out and give me a plus here for tonight

I don't think there is a WEC thread so I will post this here.

It looks like Cerrone is growing a horn from the right side of his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread