What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (3 Viewers)

Silva should've retired years ago. He was always my favorite fighter, but he's been finished for a while. Guy was one of the most dominate fighters ever during his peak.

Silva should've retired years ago. He was always my favorite fighter, but he's been finished for a while. Guy was one of the most dominate fighters ever during his peak.
He showed that he still had some left in the tank against Bisping. He had surgery to remove a bunch of the scar tissue from his eye brows he wouldn't cut as easy and they shaved bone from his nose so he could breathe better.If they had anything to keep your brain from swelling he would be mint. The best thing he could do is to hang them up. Every time he takes one it's like someone is toggling the switch.

I wouldnt bet on Silva with stolen money. He has gotten knocked out brutally in every fight I have ever watched him in. He is done.
:goodposting: :thanks:
Didnt go anything like I thought, but it ended well.

I think Hooter called the 3.5-1 shot of it going the distance. I didnt think it would go 1 minute.
That bad? Franklin has never been more than a slightly above average fighter at best. I hate seeing Silva go out like he has, though, but I said that 5 losses ago. He must be very hard up for cash. He's a shell of his former self.

He showed that he still had some left in the tank against Bisping. He had surgery to remove a bunch of the scar tissue from his eye brows he wouldn't cut as easy and they shaved bone from his nose so he could breathe better.If they had anything to keep your brain from swelling he would be mint. The best thing he could do is to hang them up. Every time he takes one it's like someone is toggling the switch.
He was never the same after CroCop kicked him in the head. He could take big hits before then. Like any athlete who gets a concussion, it's always easier to get one each additional time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt bet on Silva with stolen money. He has gotten knocked out brutally in every fight I have ever watched him in. He is done.
:goodposting: :thanks:
Didnt go anything like I thought, but it ended well.

I think Hooter called the 3.5-1 shot of it going the distance. I didnt think it would go 1 minute.
That bad? Franklin has never been more than a slightly above average fighter at best. I hate seeing Silva go out like he has, though, but I said that 5 losses ago. He must be very hard up for cash. He's a shell of his former self.
You have got to be kidding me. He has fought almost all champs and former champs his entire career. Only beaten by Anderson at 185. If he doesn't get KO'd it is very hard to beat him. Southpaw Brazillians are pretty much his only weakness, Griffin just wrestled him down.

Yawn. What an absolutely horrible card. I really wished I hadn't bought it but I decided to get it at the last minute. The UFC has got to do better than that they are going to charge 50 bucks to watch fights.

I am really looking forward to the July 7th card, however.

Dear Dana,Book Franklin vs Bisping. In England to make it interesting.Thanx in advance!
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: Then Bisping can lose again and then he can complain some more about other people getting title shots. Stupid SOB, god I hate him. :hophead:
His last injury screwed him out a title shot anytime in the near future.If Lombard beats Boestch he is going to be next in line for a title shot. If Boestch wins, Bisping is still going to probably have to fight in a contender match.

Dear Dana,Book Franklin vs Bisping. In England to make it interesting.Thanx in advance!
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: Then Bisping can lose again and then he can complain some more about other people getting title shots. Stupid SOB, god I hate him. :hophead:
His last injury screwed him out a title shot anytime in the near future.If Lombard beats Boestch he is going to be next in line for a title shot. If Boestch wins, Bisping is still going to probably have to fight in a contender match.
He's still saying a title shot will be his next fight if Sonnen beats Anderson. The only guy I've ever heard of coming off a loss that claims he owns the right to the next title shot.

I'm not sure anyone he's ever beaten was ranked top 10 at the time. He's lost every time they've given him a legit contender. EVERY TIME.

His career victories list is comedy. His best wins are against Chris Leban, a washed up Denis Kang, and Matt Hammill (who he didn't even beat).

Title shot :lmao:

I'm not sure anyone he's ever beaten was ranked top 10 at the time. He's lost every time they've given him a legit contender. EVERY TIME. His career victories list is comedy. His best wins are against Chris Leban, a washed up Denis Kang, and Matt Hammill (who he didn't even beat). Title shot :lmao:
:goodposting:He simply isn't a top level contender. Bark > Bite.Speaking of Hamill, I didn't even realize he retired.

Yawn. What an absolutely horrible card. I really wished I hadn't bought it but I decided to get it at the last minute. The UFC has got to do better than that they are going to charge 50 bucks to watch fights.I am really looking forward to the July 7th card, however.
I think when there are major injury subs they should cut the price somewhat.

Yawn. What an absolutely horrible card. I really wished I hadn't bought it but I decided to get it at the last minute. The UFC has got to do better than that they are going to charge 50 bucks to watch fights.I am really looking forward to the July 7th card, however.
Agreed. Asking people to pay $50.00 for last nights card is ridiculous.

I think the buy #s will agree with you.

I think the buy #s will agree with you.
Yup. First one I haven't bought in a long time. Barely worthy of a download.

It isn't that easy. I doubt the contracts they have with the PPV companies let them change prices once they're set.

I'm not sure anyone he's ever beaten was ranked top 10 at the time. He's lost every time they've given him a legit contender. EVERY TIME. His career victories list is comedy. His best wins are against Chris Leban, a washed up Denis Kang, and Matt Hammill (who he didn't even beat). Title shot :lmao:
I would love to see Bisbing get a title shot. Remember how stupid Anderson Silva made Forest look? He'd embarrass Bisbing even worse. Maybe then Bisbing would just go away.

Here's the quote I was referring to. Guy is delusional.

My link

Chael Sonnen's fighting Anderson Silva. I think Chael wins that fight. At least I think. The first fight is gonna give him a lot of confidence. The way he fought, handily for four and a half rounds. I think he's gonna go in there with a lot of confidence and do the same thing, but not get submitted in the last round. After that, Chael's gonna need someone to challenge him, and I mean, who is there? Vitor Belfort's injured. I mean, who are the challengers? I was fighting Chael for the number one contender. Just because I narrowly lost that fight doesn't mean I go to the back of the pile. So I'm hoping to fight for the title.
:lmao:

Maybe then Bisbing would just go away.
Doubtful, considering he didn't after Dan Henderson fight.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread