What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

i had it 29-28 Gomi, thought a decision for Diego was pretty odd
I had it 29-28 Sanchez but wouldn't have been surprised with Gomi getting the nod. Thought Gomi missed a lot in the second - that flurry he had near the end of the second caught mostly arms.

Hunt coming out to "Juicy" :thumbup: It's the kind of fight made for Struve being on the wrong end of a KO, but admittedly, I said that about the Lavar Johnson fight too.

weird stoppage - i thought it should have been over as soon as Struve hit the mat but then it looked like Herb decided to let him recover.

Jeez, that was stupid - lowering your hands against Mark Hunt. Brutal KO.
yup, was thinking the exact same thing. and i literally cringed with how Florian was talking about how Struve should take advantage of a tired Hunt. Couldn't have said a dumber thing. Hunt does this all the time

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome KO by Wandy. Stann's just not nearly as good when he's trying to measure himself and be a counterpuncher as he is when he's going all out aggressive.

Users who are viewing this thread