What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (10 Viewers)

Hold on Johny!
This decision is going to suck. They should give this to Condit, and i know they won't. Condit is owning Hendricks on the ground, and on the feet
I agree that Condit won the 3rd, but Hendricks took the first two. Which rounds did you give Condit?
I thought they did Carlos a solid giving him the third despite the take downs. Thought this one was scored perfectly. Big Rig finally gets the title shot he deserved when he floored Fitch over a year ago.This is my biggest moment as a fight fan in some years, simply awesome.and asking for a guy like Condit over Ellenberger took some major balls.

Hold on Johny!
This decision is going to suck. They should give this to Condit, and i know they won't. Condit is owning Hendricks on the ground, and on the feet
I agree that Condit won the 3rd, but Hendricks took the first two. Which rounds did you give Condit?
Hendricks just didn't do anything on the ground. 1st was close, and i gave that to Hendricks. Gave the last 2 to ConditAnd boy, does Mark Laymon suck. Really wish that guy fought some more and someone could punch him in the face. Matt Serra would be fun with their little feud during TUF

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold on Johny!
Hendricks just didn't do anything on the ground. 1st was close, and i gave that to Hendricks. Gave the last 2 to ConditAnd boy, does Mark Laymon suck. Really wish that guy fought some more and someone could punch him in the face. Matt Serra would be fun with their little feud during TUF
I don't know if I've seen a fight yet in the UFC with the 10 point system where a fighter lands 4 takedowns and doesn't win the round.

Hold on Johny!
Interesting.

I'LL FLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIRE A REF!!!!!!!1
Worst smack line since Ken Shamrocks "I'll beat you into a living death!"
I think it was the Wanderlei vs. Chuck when he had a funny line, but i can't remember what it was. Didn't he say something about wanting to f^#k him?
Yeah, wandys first appearance returning to the UFC after Pride. He came to the octagon and tried to say I WANT TO FIGHT CHUCK but it came out "I WANT TO F%%K"

Hold on Johny!
Interesting.
Just seemed like Condit constantly had Hendricks backing up when they were on the feet, and i guess it is how they score the ground work. Condit seemed like the aggressor when it was on the ground, and i have to see the fight stats to see who landed more throughout the fight. I do get Hooter's point about 4 takedowns in a round and losing doesn't make any sense. And with the fight as close as it was i can see why they gave it to Johnny. I just get nervous that the takedowns are weighed too heavily in MMA still

I'LL FLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIRE A REF!!!!!!!1
Worst smack line since Ken Shamrocks "I'll beat you into a living death!"
I think it was the Wanderlei vs. Chuck when he had a funny line, but i can't remember what it was. Didn't he say something about wanting to f^#k him?
Yeah, wandys first appearance returning to the UFC after Pride. He came to the octagon and tried to say I WANT TO FIGHT CHUCK but it came out "I WANT TO F%%K"
:thumbup: That was the best one line smack talk!

I just get nervous that the takedowns are weighed too heavily in MMA still
They sometimes are, but I don't think the striking was that close in the 2nd. Condit was slightly ahead there, but Hendricks' takedowns easily made up the difference.

Hold on Johny!
Interesting.
Just seemed like Condit constantly had Hendricks backing up when they were on the feet, and i guess it is how they score the ground work. Condit seemed like the aggressor when it was on the ground, and i have to see the fight stats to see who landed more throughout the fight. I do get Hooter's point about 4 takedowns in a round and losing doesn't make any sense. And with the fight as close as it was i can see why they gave it to Johnny. I just get nervous that the takedowns are weighed too heavily in MMA still
Another thing as well, people are talking up the amount of takedowns Hendricks had, but all that was is Carlos was able to get back up right away. Compare to george here. George takes Nick down almost immediately, and has him down for a long time because he dominated the ground game.

Holy crap. Is GSP getting Diazed (meaning about to go from "not tired at all" to "almost completely gassed")?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread