What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

yeah, I thought I heard a fart too - can't believe Rogan didn't say something about it.

I have a hard time seeing Tate winning tonight. Rousey's more athletic and seems stronger, and Miesha's strength is wrestling which plays right into RR's hands. Maybe she can get a KO on the feet, but I don't think it's likely - I think if she couldn't catch Honda in their first fight, it's probably not going to happen here.

I do think Tate's probably got the best shot to get out of the first round of anybody Rousey's faced yet. Might be interesting to see how the champ reacts if that happens.

Chris is done. For good from the UFC. The guy made nice long career out of limited skills and ability. He had some nice fights but the whole 'loading up on the left....missing time and again, time and again, time and again' and not coming up with a more diverse skill set got old after awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Fatty Brandao gasping for air.

Love it. Guys like Brandao that miss weight by that much deserve to be banned from that weight class for no less than a year. I'd be fine with a firing from UFC as well.

Nice dig by Poirier post-fight as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread