What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (6 Viewers)

Serious question: Do you guys pay any attention to the women fighters? I mean aside from that one hot broad.
Not really. I don't know any outside of Honda, Tate, Cat, Lesmouche, and Carano. :shrug:
That's 4 more than I know. Carano is the hot one, right?
you guys will get to know more. next season of TUF is for the new 115 lb. belt for the women, and should be worth watching

Serious question: Do you guys pay any attention to the women fighters? I mean aside from that one hot broad.
Not really. I don't know any outside of Honda, Tate, Cat, Lesmouche, and Carano. :shrug:
That's 4 more than I know. Carano is the hot one, right?
you guys will get to know more. next season of TUF is for the new 115 lb. belt for the women, and should be worth watching
That's pretty heavy for a belt.

I think I'd be more interested if there was a reason why they were fighting. Like over a boy or a itchy Facebook post or one of them scuffed the other one's Uggs in line at Starbucks.

I think I'd be more interested if there was a reason why they were fighting. Like over a boy or a itchy Facebook post or one of them scuffed the other one's Uggs in line at Starbucks.
The fact that Rousey hates Tate because she has a pulse not enough?
I know nothing about the background to this fight.
Basically Rousey just absolutely despises Tate for unclear reasons except that she exists. They fought before in Strikeforce and Rousey broke Tate's arm.

Just looked up Rousey's background...born in Riverside County and raised in North Dakota. Yeah, she's ####ed up.
Lots of crazy up here in North Dakota.
Depending on which part of Riverside County she was born in but there's plenty of crazy down there too.
If she had to leave to come to North ####### Dakota, then I'm going to guess the wrong side of the tracks on this one.

Rousey was raised in Jamestown, North Dakota. She retired from her judo career at 21, and began her MMA career at 22 because she realized she did not want to work in a conventional field of work for the rest of her life.
I decided to go into broadcasting when I was 22 because I didn't want a conventional job, either. :bag:

I'm pretty sure this makes me and Ronda soulmates. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread