What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

And one of these guys begging for money fights is "headlining" tonight. And ####### CRICKETS about the fight. The fight everyone wanted to see is off this card now.

How about selling 209 and proving a money draw? Conor sells himself in/out of the cage, press conferences, social media. This other jackasses idea of selling himself is race baiting and 'whoa is me' the crowd don't like me, He's "the most disrespected champ in history"(though only been champ 6 months and yet to successfully defend it). Good luck with that :thumbup:  

FWIW The other card Woodley headlined (vs. Lawler) did all of 240k buys 6 months ago, $1 mil gate and 10k attendance in a 20k seating arena. And I'll venture to say more people bought the card for his opponent. He's not even the biggest draw at his gym. 

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK, it's pretty hypocritical of him to say stuff like that... and say how Bisping needs to defend his title against the #1 contender after handing him that Hendo fight, and then serves up GSP instead.  It's a business, I get it... but noone is going to shut up about it.  In fact, the chants of F you pay me are only going to get louder as he lets Connor walk all over him and handsomely rewards him for it. 

My question kinda got lost in the Khabib debacle but I'm a little lost. 

I know I can get the PPV on Xbox and the UFC fight pass prelims on there. Can I get the FS1 prelims on there? The website and FAQ section is unclear.

I royally screwed up my back this morning and my buddy is counting on me to get this working. So any help would be appreciated.
I think app is fox sports go.

This poor Spitz character. Has absolutely nothing left. Just struggling to breathe. Would be shocking if he made through fight.

:lmao:  Holy ####. What a comeback by Elkins

2 great comebacks in consecutive fights. I gave Bektic Rounds1&2 10-8 before Elkins somehow pulled that out.

He was out after the 1st knee. Reem was holding him up. I really don't know where they go with Reem. Went from Stipe title fight to 1st match on card....this card. Rather bizarre

I give Rashad credit the guy's gotten himself into damn good shape. Remember seeing him on TUF with Blackzillians vs. ATT, he looked closer to 300 than 200.

Dom Cruz not missing any opportunities to take potshots at Khabib for missing weight.
He deserves it. Worst part is they'll just reschedule it. You miss weight for 'championship' fight.....you don't immediately get another shot. Would love to see Diaz vs. El Cucuy instead as a result but I don't think Diaz accepts anything but Conor.

This should be a real interesting decision.

Win/Lose, Rashad looks like a completely different guy physically. He definitely took return seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread