What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

Dern looked raw as hell. She's a willing striker and doesn't shy away when she gets hit, but still needs a lot of work there. She also struggled a bit with taking Roy down, though she eventually got the job done. Maybe my expectations were a tad high, but although she's clearly talented, there's a long way to go.

Also, tonight's UFC should be fun, even though I don't care much about Shogun lately and Belfort's set to be steamrolled by Gastelum. Barboza/Dariush is a tremendous fight.

Shucks. Love Massaranduba and really dislike Kevin Lee, so that sucked. Oh well, mostly good fights so far.

Brazilian broadcast just showed a fun interview with Gastelum. Guess he's been training down here for the past week or so, and he navigated his way through the interview in "Spanglese". Said he hopes some of the fans are on his side, 'cause he doesn't want to 'die', and that he's got a surprise in store for Brazilian fans with his walkout song.

Great fight. I was screaming at Formiga in that last ground segment, though. Hate it when the slick ground artists don't use striking to crack open the opponent's defense, and hated that he chose to attack from the bottom instead of trying to stand up. Borg is super slick with his grappling defense.

Hyped for Barboza/Dariush. Barboza's fights always have me on pins and needles 'cause his chin makes him such a glass cannon, but his offense is incredible.

Zomg, biggest knee I have ever seen.  He went right into it.  Ouch, dangerous.  I actually thought he was beating Barboza before that.

What a great card last night. 

I can't believe Borg got that decision.  I thought he probably deserved it but also thought it was close enough that Hometown cookin would work for him.   Borg looked great -- those feints into uppercuts looked like a videogame combo.  So stupidly fast.  

Despite getting blasted into next week , Dariush's outlook is bright. He just got caught.  

Belfort needs to be finished.    I agree with the suggestion (was it bisping?) to give the fans Belofot vs Silva in Rio as a retirement fight for both of them. 

Users who are viewing this thread