What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

Outmatched, outclassed. There was no way Khabib was going to let himself lose that fight. He was 100% go from start to finish. He could have whooped a heavyweights ### tonight. 
This..

Conor got handled tonight, but I can see a suspension for Khabib and a rematch coming. That was the UFC's equivalent of the Malice at the Palace 

Kind of a shame this disaster is going to over shadow the wonderful Pettis Ferguson fight and another classic post fight interview from Lewis.

This..

Conor got handled tonight, but I can see a suspension for Khabib and a rematch coming. That was the UFC's equivalent of the Malice at the Palace 
I'm not sure too many people would really want to see a rematch. And I'm pretty sure Conor McGregor wouldn't want one. He got manhandled and thrown around like a rag doll tonight. I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.

I'm not sure too many people would really want to see a rematch. And I'm pretty sure Conor McGregor wouldn't want one. He got manhandled and thrown around like a rag doll tonight. I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.
On face value? Yes.

But once the buy numbers are in on this PPV?  I am betting the house we will see this again. 

:goodposting:   although the after match antics will be enough to sell the next one even if there doesn't appear to be any chance of a different result

I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.
Sweet hot take.  

Remember Anderson Silva / Chris Weidman 2?   It was like that flying elbow from the top of the cage was pretend and Silva wanted to quit so he just fell over because his leg was bruised.  

The spot where I watched this was packed and louder than a jet engine. And that post fight brawl was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of hopping the fence to take on SBG, Khabib should have challenged Kavanaugh, Roddy and Dannis to an immediate 3 vs 1 handicap match cuz strangling Conor was too easy.

Users who are viewing this thread