Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

• Replies 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

Random nerd on reddit doing the lords work.   a gif of every KO of the night since UFC started awarding the Bonus 11 years ago at UFC61.   http://imgur.com/a/OfR0P

Just now, Wingnut said:

2 years worth of ring rust, or just outmatched?

Outmatched, outclassed. There was no way Khabib was going to let himself lose that fight. He was 100% go from start to finish. He could have whooped a heavyweights ### tonight. 

2 minutes ago, John Bender said:

Outmatched, outclassed. There was no way Khabib was going to let himself lose that fight. He was 100% go from start to finish. He could have whooped a heavyweights ### tonight. 

Also: cocaine is a helluva drug.

• Like 1
Just now, John Bender said:

This is the circus McGregor created though (and the UFC allowed him to create). If Dana White comes out in the post fight presser and acts indignant, well, screw him.

oh crap I did not even think about the post fight press conference.  Is that streamed some where?

Just now, NewlyRetired said:

oh crap I did not even think about the post fight press conference.  Is that streamed some where?

Here when they start...

https://www.mmamania.com/ufc-229-results-stream-fight-card-news-highlights-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-mma/2018/10/6/17939086/ufc-229-post-fight-press-conference-video-live-stream-mcgregor-khabib-ferguson-pettis-mma-las-vegas

• Like 2
1 minute ago, John Bender said:

This..

Conor got handled tonight, but I can see a suspension for Khabib and a rematch coming. That was the UFC's equivalent of the Malice at the Palace 

4 minutes ago, Marmalade said:

Oh, Conor boy, your pipe, the windpipe is CLOSING

Conor McTap Tap

Irish eyes are tapping 

I hate to jack up a good song parody.

But that was a neck crank.  He tapped from pain, not because he was getting choked.  

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, KnowledgeReignsSupreme said:

I paid for this fight and still had to stream it because of the poor quality of their app.

Use the Mmastreams reddit, dl aceplayer, ywia.

Edited by Good Posting Judge
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, John Bender said:

This is the circus McGregor created though (and the UFC allowed him to create). 

Bingo.   They hyped this fight with footage of Conor criminally injuring a bunch of other fighters.  Shocking it didn't end in a a sitdown with coffee and a muffin in the end. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

This..

Conor got handled tonight, but I can see a suspension for Khabib and a rematch coming. That was the UFC's equivalent of the Malice at the Palace 

I'm not sure too many people would really want to see a rematch. And I'm pretty sure Conor McGregor wouldn't want one. He got manhandled and thrown around like a rag doll tonight. I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, NewlyRetired said:

oh wow, I was only focused on the guy in the red shirt, I totally missed that another chuckle head was already swinging at Connor as he hopped in the ring

https://streamable.com/mzxwt

This cap starts about 15 seconds earlier
https://twitter.com/GIFsZP/status/1048800887047704576

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JuniorNB said:

I'm not sure too many people would really want to see a rematch. And I'm pretty sure Conor McGregor wouldn't want one. He got manhandled and thrown around like a rag doll tonight. I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.

On face value? Yes.

But once the buy numbers are in on this PPV?  I am betting the house we will see this again. 

6 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

:goodposting:  although the after match antics will be enough to sell the next one even if there doesn't appear to be any chance of a different result

8 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

I don't even think that naked choke was really on his neck. It looks like it was around his mouth and he just thought it was the perfect opportunity to get out of that ring.

Sweet hot take.  

Remember Anderson Silva / Chris Weidman 2?   It was like that flying elbow from the top of the cage was pretend and Silva wanted to quit so he just fell over because his leg was bruised.  

someone shuold just stand up in this presser and yell

IF YOU"RE NOT DERRICK LEWIS, ANTHONY PETTIS, EL CUCUY, CONOR, KHABIB, OR DANA WHITE -- NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU, PLZ GTFO NOW.  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, flapgreen said:

Why would the guy jump the fence and go after someone in the audience? Reminds me of Ron Artest. 

It wasn't a random audience member.  The guy he went after was Conor's jiujitsu coach Dillon Danis.   lots of legit heat between camps and #### talking aplenty.  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, KnowledgeReignsSupreme said:

Nice view of the action outside of the ring.

https://twitter.com/ChattTennSports/status/1048812183793127424

he deserves an extra headkick for that haircut, imo

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, flapgreen said:

Why would the guy jump the fence and go after someone in the audience? Reminds me of Ron Artest. 

Because he's from a violent country where you can't expect to say #### about someone's family, religious beliefs, attack your friends, and  then think it's going to be patty-cake afterwards?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, EYLive said:

Instead of hopping the fence to take on SBG, Khabib should have challenged Kavanaugh, Roddy and Dannis to an immediate 3 vs 1 handicap match cuz strangling Conor was too easy.

NAte Diaz and Khabib vs the entire CM camp in a 2 vs 9  touchbutt-in-the-park handicap match

• Like 3
  • AhrnCityPahnder changed the title to UFC wagering: GSP -- I waz eeempressed by your performances. Godspeed!