Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

• Replies 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

Random nerd on reddit doing the lords work.   a gif of every KO of the night since UFC started awarding the Bonus 11 years ago at UFC61.   http://imgur.com/a/OfR0P

6 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

Doh!  They put Greg Hardy on card with the female MMA that got beat up by her MMA bf.

Yeah, it's rather tone-deaf. They won't even address questions about the booking. So any theories about them doing this in purpose to drum up publicity kinda goes out the door.

Holloway -104. Time to pull the trigger.

Going to take Joanna +275, though I think the number might get better. Her volume is going to be a problem for Valentina. Valentina hasn't knocked anyone out in the UFC. She could out grapple JJ but I am going to take that juicy number.

Also am looking at Nina Ansaroff +260. Again, really good number since Claudia is a gassing machine. Good chance this goes to decision and I'll take the busier fighter at plus money.

12 hours ago, EYLive said:

Yeah, it's rather tone-deaf. They won't even address questions about the booking. So any theories about them doing this in purpose to drum up publicity kinda goes out the door.

Dana said he talked to Oetovich and she didn't have a problem with it.  She also said "everyone deserves a second chance".  

On 12/6/2018 at 6:23 PM, EYLive said:

"I’m not playing this bulls–t with you guys. He’s on the UFC roster. He’s on the UFC roster, period, end of story. . . . He’s on the roster. Listen, you guys want to be sensitive about s–t? Anybody can be sensitive about anything"

Oh.  Well, thanks for clearing that up for us, Dana.  

• Like 1

Gunnar Nelson just opened up what is probably the leakiest cut I have ever seen in a pro fight against Alex Oliviera.  

Holy God.  It was flowing like a showerhead. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AhrnCityPahnder said:

Gunnar Nelson just opened up what is probably the leakiest cut I have ever seen in a pro fight against Alex Oliviera.  

Holy God.  It was flowing like a showerhead. 

That was just ridiculous. Samurai-movie-blood-spray ####.

Edited by Abrantes
14 minutes ago, Abrantes said:

That dawodu(?)-kyle(?) (never seen either dude) fight before this one was soul-crushing, particularly with it being past 2AM here, but we rollin’ now

Kyle Bochniak put on a really fun fight in a decison loss against Qbert MegaManShapiro at UFC 223.

Psyched for this fight.

I don't know know what it is about Max Holloway..I know he's crazy good but for some reason I can't explain,  I just don't like the guy. 

• Like 2

Actually crashed after Cowboy/Nelson, but holy crap, the two title fights were both amazing (didn't hurt that I was rooting for Valentina and Max either). But yeah, in Ortega's case, like people brought up on Twitter, if dudes are bringing up what an amazing chin and heart you have, it's a wrap. :lmao: Don't know if I'd ever seen a dude get clobbered like that while barely getting staggered.

10 hours ago, scoobus said:

Can't see anyone beating Holloway until he loses his chin (or moves up).

In what could be the greatest cardio fight of all time, Tony Fergenson suggested on twitter that they fight if Khabib won't sign to fight him.

Edited by NewlyRetired
On 12/5/2018 at 4:03 AM, GOB said:

Somebody talk me out of putting a bundle on Holloway -116.

Ortega is some kind of wizard but I can't help but think Holloway at near even money is a good spot.

obviously a little late here, but i had a lot on Holloway. He is a level above Ortega

Edited by modogg
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, cockroach said:

Tcity should have made more of an effort to get it to the ground.  

Agreed. He should have created more scrambles and more chaos. I doubt it would have mattered much but it was a bad strategy from his corner.

Same goes for Joanna. Too bad Max went first, because that was the exact pressure and volume that JJ needed to beat Valentina. Easier said than done, obviously. Maybe Valentina has more power than shows but Joanna unwillingness to get in there early let her down. 

Great card, great action. On to Milwaukee, suckas.

21 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

In what could be the greatest cardio fight of all time, Tony Fergenson suggested on twitter that they fight if Khabib won't sign to fight him.

I think this would be a great fight if Khabib ends up with a longer suspension.  It's a big time fight and they both have hideous wing tats on their backs!

23 minutes ago, GOB said:

End of an era tonight. 

lets all celebrate how it all started.   I can't stop laughing........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c&feature=youtu.be&t=36

Rogen high as a kite

Dana looking like he wants to murder Joe

David Hill on his phone not giving two craps

The mix up of the fighters names

Non stop introductions of people no one cares about

Just beautiful

13 minutes ago, NewlyRetired said:

lets all celebrate how it all started.   I can't stop laughing........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxYSleOX6c&feature=youtu.be&t=36

Hide contents

Rogen high as a kite

Dana looking like he wants to murder Joe

David Hill on his phone not giving two craps

The mix up of the fighters names

Non stop introductions of people no one cares about

Just beautiful

That's fantastic.

The random music is the best part.

39 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Who are your picks?

Bobby Green +225   fight is going the distance, so taking the dog and hoping for the striker to win.

Zak Ottow +245  his opponent is making his UFC debut, if Ottow drags it into deep waters, its a good number.

Hermanson -168 max bet time. unless Hermannson makes a mistake, this is his fight all day. Meershaert is not great.

Hooker/Barboza U2.5

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, GOB said:

Bobby Green +225   fight is going the distance, so taking the dog and hoping for the striker to win.

Zak Ottow +245  his opponent is making his UFC debut, if Ottow drags it into deep waters, its a good number.

Hermanson -168 max bet time. unless Hermannson makes a mistake, this is his fight all day. Meershaert is not great.

Hooker/Barboza U2.5

One down.  Nice call on Hermanson.  Domination.

• AhrnCityPahnder changed the title to UFC wagering: GSP -- I waz eeempressed by your performances. Godspeed!