What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (4 Viewers)

He's suspended and taking time off for Ramadan I think.
Khabib can return July 6th if he completes an anger management psa / community service or something.  If not it is 3 more months, which takes him into fall.  I can't believe Dana White let's him keep the belt after stubbornly refusing to cooperate with the NSAC reduced punishment option.  Does Khabib think he's Connor McGregor or something?

Khabib should be stripped and the April fight should have been for the real belt.  That was probably Tony's sticking point imo. Hence the tweet "champ shi only"

I Have Been Offered A Fight, But Not Sure If It Meets Our Standards Crew. We Deserve Better For The Amount Of Work & Supoort We Put In. Team El Cucuy- Champ #### Only 💯 @AudieAttar @ParadigmSM https://t.co/BPw9mJSH2t

EYLive said:
I saw Johnny Walker on the 235 card and had to do a double-take. That's a 4 week turnaround for him.
He fought 15 seconds last time and he doesn't cut a ton of weight like Adesanya. 

I wish more guys were like that but not everyone has that tall lanky build.

Saturday is going to be great. Zabit time!

Man, I don't agree at all. A win over Jones would mean the world to Cormier and his legacy (for whatever that's worth). I'm not sure what you mean about fighters not thinking like that, 'cause Cormier himself regularly downplays those two losses based on Jones popping. 
I actually think all of you agree that Cormier would fight Jones again.

I just don't agree. Take the Lesnar payday and retire with HW belt. Claim Jones never beat you with a clean test. Profit. Fwiw, people say DC fought Jones close that second fight and I just don't see it at all. Jones is a clear cut above him. But to be fair, Jones is above everyone.

Viana/Cifers was okay, mostly forgettable. Felt Viana had edged it out in the 3rd, but can't really complain either way.

Sweet KO by Chiasson in the second fight, on the other hand.

Viana/Cifers was okay, mostly forgettable. Felt Viana had edged it out in the 3rd, but can't really complain either way.

Sweet KO by Chiasson in the second fight, on the other hand.
No way am I giving a win to Viana for attempting 0.0 takedowns and being a world champion BJJer. 

Also, she needs to learn to move her head after she throws. Eesh.

No way am I giving a win to Viana for attempting 0.0 takedowns and being a world champion BJJer. 

Also, she needs to learn to move her head after she throws. Eesh.
:shrug: She absolutely showed there's a ton of room for improvement in her game, but I felt she pulled it off anyway.

after watching this Sanchez guy's entrance to the ring, i'm in for now.

this thing better not just be two dudes rolling around for 2 minutes until someone gets choked out.

Gall’s corner: “he’s tired, he’s tired”

Nah, fam

Edit: okay, he was def tired, just not nearly as tired as Mickey :lmao:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be a Diego hater ‘cause he’s such a weirdo, then grew to appreciate him ‘cause he’s such a weirdo.

Happy for him. On paper, he was easily the toughest opponent Gall had ever faced, even at 37, and it showed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Walker is on the all violence team for sure.

Good card so far but I am throwing up bricks on the bets.

Never seen Weili Zhang fight, so I'm looking forward to this one, and hope she imposes her will, 'cause Tecia fights are routinely dreadful.

hard to fault ref on that stoppage.  Lawler's arm went limp and even the announcers thought he was out.  After the fact when he popped up of course it looks bad but in the moment zero issue with the stoppage.

Yeah the wrong call but sure looked to me like he went limp and out.  

Ben got ####### clobbered early!  Not the way you want the fight to end but not a lot you can do.  I guess a rematch is the right thing to do, but I doubt the UFC will do it.  

How can Lawler be that cool?  He was mad for like 4 seconds then hugging Herb and clapping for Asken as the announcement was called.  I'd stay mad at that for like a 8 months. 

Users who are viewing this thread