Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

2 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I know Rogan said he's not traveling outside the country while this Covid-19 virus is around

Ironically, he's probably safer outside of the states than in it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

This sport tends to highlight the negative over the positives so it is worth while acknowledging what Khabib is doing.  He asked kids to write to him on instagram asking for something they wanted as a

31 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Looking forward.  how are people seeing Usman vs Masvidal?  i think Usman is a huge lock.  He's the Mayweather of the UFC.  Boring, but dominates rounds by grinding things out.

I agree. Today the public was all over Masvidal, every time they bet him down the Sharps came back over the top on Usman. That happened multiple times today.

Massvidal just has that likeability factor to him that people gravitate to but I think Usman's smart enough to not just stand there and try to trade with him. Once this goes to the ground he's in his safe haven

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 1

On the Ruski here, love Aldo but he shouldn't be fighting for a vacant title off of back to back losses.

I think Yan pulled out the 3rd but it was very close. I have him up 29-28 but I couldn't argue 29-28 the other way

I have 3 legs in on a 5 fight parlay that pays $868 on a $100. Holloway is the only leg that scares me (Usman is the 5th), think I'm going to put $180 on the Volkan to hedge it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I have 3 legs in on a 5 fight parlay that pays $868 on a $100. Holloway is the only leg that scares me (Usman is the 5th), think I'm going to put $180 on the Volkan to hedge it.

Let it ride

2 minutes ago, Penguin said:

That won't hedge it.

Masvidal is going to grind out a decision. Blow blow, grapple, escape, repeat.

(I am far from an expert. I am projecting with my heart and not my head. Do not wager based on my statements.)

2 minutes ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

That won't hedge it.

Masvidal is going to grind out a decision. Blow blow, grapple, escape, repeat.

(I am far from an expert. I am projecting with my heart and not my head. Do not wager based on my statements.)

if it's a grind Usman wins 100%.  Masvidal's only hope is a KO.  He won't win if it goes to decision

Just now, ILUVBEER99 said:

if it's a grind Usman wins 100%.  Masvidal's only hope is a KO.  He won't win if it goes to decision

I know what you mean, but if Masvidal lands some good blows before they go into a hug-fest on the ground, I think he could win some rounds.

Hedge'd it

I love Jorge but Usman's a beast. Also like that the Sharp's all over him in a big way and the public all over Masvidal

I gave Max one thru three and Volk the 4th & 5th but it ended a lot closer than it started. The 3rd round scoring will be key

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

seems too close at this point to give it to the challenger ...even though he's a former champ

This was the reverse of the first fight, so judges could be anywhere with this

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Guessing the Main starts around 12:30-12:45 as there are two 5 round fights prior to it

Way off on this as all three preceding fights went the distance. Probably 1:00-1:05 main start now