What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (2 Viewers)

Looking forward.  how are people seeing Usman vs Masvidal?  i think Usman is a huge lock.  He's the Mayweather of the UFC.  Boring, but dominates rounds by grinding things out.
I agree. Today the public was all over Masvidal, every time they bet him down the Sharps came back over the top on Usman. That happened multiple times today.

Massvidal just has that likeability factor to him that people gravitate to but I think Usman's smart enough to not just stand there and try to trade with him. Once this goes to the ground he's in his safe haven

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Yan pulled out the 3rd but it was very close. I have him up 29-28 but I couldn't argue 29-28 the other way

I have 3 legs in on a 5 fight parlay that pays $868 on a $100. Holloway is the only leg that scares me (Usman is the 5th), think I'm going to put $180 on the Volkan to hedge it.

I have 3 legs in on a 5 fight parlay that pays $868 on a $100. Holloway is the only leg that scares me (Usman is the 5th), think I'm going to put $180 on the Volkan to hedge it.
That won't hedge it.

Masvidal is going to grind out a decision. Blow blow, grapple, escape, repeat.

(I am far from an expert. I am projecting with my heart and not my head. Do not wager based on my statements.)

That won't hedge it.

Masvidal is going to grind out a decision. Blow blow, grapple, escape, repeat.

(I am far from an expert. I am projecting with my heart and not my head. Do not wager based on my statements.)
if it's a grind Usman wins 100%.  Masvidal's only hope is a KO.  He won't win if it goes to decision

Hedge'd it

I love Jorge but Usman's a beast. Also like that the Sharp's all over him in a big way and the public all over Masvidal

Bad decision, but knew the refs had to assert one at some point tonight. Here’s hoping the next one isn’t on the judges. 

Users who are viewing this thread