Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

This sport tends to highlight the negative over the positives so it is worth while acknowledging what Khabib is doing.  He asked kids to write to him on instagram asking for something they wanted as a

I have 2 units on Stipe -105. Cormier wants to go back to wrestling but I don't see him being able to do that for 25 minutes at his age.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Penguin said:

I have 2 units on Stipe -105. Cormier wants to go back to wrestling but I don't see him being able to do that for 25 minutes at his age.

I'm torn on that fight.  Gonna bet Cormier though just because i want him to cement his legacy.

7 minutes ago, Penguin said:

rumour is he got really out of shape during quarantine too. the same game plan should work if Miocic can avoid the clinch and use his reach, while attacking the body

1 minute ago, modogg said:

rumour is he got really out of shape during quarantine too. the same game plan should work if Miocic can avoid the clinch and use his reach, while attacking the body

He weighed in at the heaviest ever for this fight (Cormier that is)

Edited by Penguin
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Penguin said:

5 minutes ago, modogg said:

:goodposting: got some cash on Miocic to return the favor, hoping it is the right call

4 minutes ago, modogg said:

3 minutes ago, Penguin said:

He weighed in at the heaviest ever for this fight (Cormier that is)

5 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Shame to win it like that but I'll take it

I'm taking Stipe.

Cement that Modelo legacy.

Just now, ILUVBEER99 said:

yeah. once that happened nothing he could do.  Hard to hate on O'Malley for this one.  100% of fighters would be toast after that ankle breaker.

That's two times now.

Guy has cement knuckles for sure but staying healthy is the other half of the game.

Just now, Ted Stickles said:

Zero chance that DC retires without a clean, mega-fight against the GOAT, right?

IMHO this is 100% DC's last fight

• Thinking 1
5 minutes ago, modogg said:

i agree i think he is done too. just hoping it isn't

6 minutes ago, Penguin said:

IMHO this is 100% DC's last fight

With the caveat that if DC wins, I would not be surprised to see Bones Jones suddenly appear and pull a Lesnar post fight here.

Edited by Ted Stickles
  • Like 1

man, was joking about DC's jog to the cage, but he is looking gassed already breathing out of his mouth and everything

ETA: and there is the move to counter his out of breath already. 

Edited by modogg