Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

26 minutes ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

Your right!  He is 3 and 3 in his last 6 fights.  

Not counting Mayweather or the old chap who wouldn't drink his scotch.

Whatever you say

• Replies 32.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• modogg

• SacramentoBob

• AhrnCityPahnder

• Craig_MiamiFL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgot to mention - got my BJJ purple belt a couple weeks ago.

***OFFICIAL NOTICE***: Any further talk of Ronda Rousey vs (a TUF Contestant/A male bantanweight / a bear / a horse sized duck / steven segal / whatever ) -- someone else start a new thread and

This sport tends to highlight the negative over the positives so it is worth while acknowledging what Khabib is doing.  He asked kids to write to him on instagram asking for something they wanted as a

9 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

You are an idiot 

Thank you for your awesome breakdown, glad you agree with my kids.

What was the last fight that Conor won besides Cerrone who is a gatekeeper at best.  To help you, it was against Eddie Alavarez in Nov 2016.  4.5 years and not a significant win.  He doesnt' care about the actual sport, he is all about self promotion.  As I said, let him fight the Paul brothers and make way to much money for it.  I will be in his corner against them. In a real fight he will be outclassed.

6 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

I watch illegal streams almost every day (big soccer fan so I am watching games from all over the world).

This was easily the best stream I have watched.  It was netflix quality.  No buffering, not even once.   

Thank you so much for this link.  Dana obviously did not wire tap the guy who runs this site :)

Agree - thx again ECB. Saved me $60.

8 hours ago, EYLive said:

I'm rooting for Dustin but I think Conor finishes within 2 rounds. His power is just silly.

This didn’t age well. 

7 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Best part of Dana's recent comments about pirating is ESPN+ was down for many folks for at least 2 of the fights on the PPV... :lol:

What ever came of that?  I briefly read Dana saying something about having some method in place to prevent illegal streams so I went into the fight expecting the possibility that my usual source would be down but everything was as normal.   

1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

What ever came of that?  I briefly read Dana saying something about having some method in place to prevent illegal streams so I went into the fight expecting the possibility that my usual source would be down but everything was as normal.   

Dana claimed in the post fight press conference that one guy decided to not stream the fight because he knew the UFC was going to catch him.

He at least admitted "one down, a #### ton more to go"

It is a losing battle.  The only way they can win is to make a reasonable fight pass where all the PPV's are a part of it.  If they insist on charging $60, illegal streaming will continue.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, NewlyRetired said:

Dana claimed in the post fight press conference that one guy decided to not stream the fight because he knew the UFC was going to catch him.

It is a losing battle.  The only way they can win is to make a reasonable fight pass where all the PPV's are a part of it.  If they insist on charging $60, illegal streaming will continue.

Agreed. Wrestling PPVs are the same way. To pay $50 for AEW PPVs is insane. 
It would be interesting to know what the real cost of showing a card on PPV. 

25 minutes ago, NewlyRetired said:

I think I'm a lost cause.   I pay $10/month for the same service for the past 10 years and I get every major sport in the world and the quality and reliability is better than the real thing.   I'm already going to hell for a bunch of other stuff so what's a few more infractions.    

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I think I'm a lost cause.   I pay $10/month for the same service for the past 10 years and I get every major sport in the world and the quality and reliability is better than the real thing.   I'm already going to hell for a bunch of other stuff so what's a few more infractions.    

Does this include NFL/Boxing/and other PPV sports?  IF so, I would like a PM

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

pm please

• Love 1
5 hours ago, NutterButter said:

pm as well please

• Love 1

6 hours ago, NewlyRetired said:

This. 

This thing was streaming live on YOUTUBE. If they can't even control it on Youtube.......

5 hours ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

This. 

This thing was streaming live on YOUTUBE. If they can't even control it on Youtube.......

I think my favorite was the PPV a few years ago where a guy streamed it on Youtube, but labeled it as him playing the new UFC Xbox game or whatever.  It was the actual PPV stream just with his face in the corner pressing random buttons on a controller and reacting.

I normally use crackstreams and it worked for the prelim after a few tries, but for the main I had to do some research and figure out what they were now using.  Looks like the main site was shutdown but I found their mirror.

• Laughing 2
22 hours ago, CGRdrJoe said:

Cool story, guess your ears don’t look like ours 

LOL, don't remember posting any of this, may have had a few too many last night.  WTF does "guess your ears don't look like ours" mean?

That said, I agree with my drunk self, Conor being only in it for himself and the biggest paycheck.  I am all for him fighting the Paul brothers, making waaaaaay too much for it, but knocking them both out in an embarrassing fashion.

15 minutes ago, UOFI_316 said:

I think my favorite was the PPV a few years ago where a guy streamed it on Youtube, but labeled it as him playing the new UFC Xbox game or whatever.  It was the actual PPV stream just with his face in the corner pressing random buttons on a controller and reacting.

:lmao: If same guy, I definitely watched and subscribed to his channel. I actually think there was a big article of what he was doing (using controller like he was playing video game) and that's how I found him. Was the kiss of death for him shortly after  UFC either took or threatened legal action on him and his streams were gone.

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
23 hours ago, NutterButter said:

i would like a PM as well ! 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, EYLive said:

This in-ring camera has some funky focus effects. I kinda like it. It makes everything look like a video game.

I love it.  It's called Bokeh in photography.  Focus while blurring out the background. 

I first noticed it during the NFL broadcasts on Fox when the cameraman jogged onto the field and followed a player, and have seen it during the UFC walkouts and at the Aussie Open as well.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty crazy to think Conor's only won one fight in the past 4.5 years.

He and his family are set for many generations. Got to wonder what's left for him to do in Octagon. I'm sure Poirier would run it back for the payday. Nate & Conor makes the most sense IMO if he's to fight again (both financially and if either ever wants a title shot again)

Edited by Craig_MiamiFL
28 minutes ago, East Coast Bias said:

According to Twitter was something about him being a woman beater. 

OK, I was worried it was a racist or homophobic slur. If Elliot is correct, I wish ESPN didn't censor it.

52 minutes ago, Craig_MiamiFL said:

Got to wonder what's left for him to do in Octagon.

Successfully defend a title, he never did that with either belt. Of course he'd have to win one first at this point.

If Yan's corner told him to throw a strike, they should have specified a punch. Either way, you'd have to be a pretty dumb jock to opt for a knee in that case.

• Like 1