What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (8 Viewers)

You are an idiot 
Thank you for your awesome breakdown, glad you agree with my kids.

What was the last fight that Conor won besides Cerrone who is a gatekeeper at best.  To help you, it was against Eddie Alavarez in Nov 2016.  4.5 years and not a significant win.  He doesnt' care about the actual sport, he is all about self promotion.  As I said, let him fight the Paul brothers and make way to much money for it.  I will be in his corner against them. In a real fight he will be outclassed.

I watch illegal streams almost every day (big soccer fan so I am watching games from all over the world).

This was easily the best stream I have watched.  It was netflix quality.  No buffering, not even once.   

Thank you so much for this link.  Dana obviously did not wire tap the guy who runs this site  :)
Agree - thx again ECB. Saved me $60.

Best part of Dana's recent comments about pirating is ESPN+ was down for many folks for at least 2 of the fights on the PPV... :lol:
What ever came of that?  I briefly read Dana saying something about having some method in place to prevent illegal streams so I went into the fight expecting the possibility that my usual source would be down but everything was as normal.   

What ever came of that?  I briefly read Dana saying something about having some method in place to prevent illegal streams so I went into the fight expecting the possibility that my usual source would be down but everything was as normal.   
Dana claimed in the post fight press conference that one guy decided to not stream the fight because he knew the UFC was going to catch him.

He at least admitted "one down, a #### ton more to go"

It is a losing battle.  The only way they can win is to make a reasonable fight pass where all the PPV's are a part of it.  If they insist on charging $60, illegal streaming will continue.

Dana claimed in the post fight press conference that one guy decided to not stream the fight because he knew the UFC was going to catch him.

It is a losing battle.  The only way they can win is to make a reasonable fight pass where all the PPV's are a part of it.  If they insist on charging $60, illegal streaming will continue.
Agreed. Wrestling PPVs are the same way. To pay $50 for AEW PPVs is insane. 
It would be interesting to know what the real cost of showing a card on PPV. 

I think I'm a lost cause.   I pay $10/month for the same service for the past 10 years and I get every major sport in the world and the quality and reliability is better than the real thing.   I'm already going to hell for a bunch of other stuff so what's a few more infractions.    

I think I'm a lost cause.   I pay $10/month for the same service for the past 10 years and I get every major sport in the world and the quality and reliability is better than the real thing.   I'm already going to hell for a bunch of other stuff so what's a few more infractions.    
Does this include NFL/Boxing/and other PPV sports?  IF so, I would like a PM

pm please

pm as well please

This. 

This thing was streaming live on YOUTUBE. If they can't even control it on Youtube.......

This. 

This thing was streaming live on YOUTUBE. If they can't even control it on Youtube.......
I think my favorite was the PPV a few years ago where a guy streamed it on Youtube, but labeled it as him playing the new UFC Xbox game or whatever.  It was the actual PPV stream just with his face in the corner pressing random buttons on a controller and reacting.

I normally use crackstreams and it worked for the prelim after a few tries, but for the main I had to do some research and figure out what they were now using.  Looks like the main site was shutdown but I found their mirror.

Cool story, guess your ears don’t look like ours 
LOL, don't remember posting any of this, may have had a few too many last night.  WTF does "guess your ears don't look like ours" mean?

That said, I agree with my drunk self, Conor being only in it for himself and the biggest paycheck.  I am all for him fighting the Paul brothers, making waaaaaay too much for it, but knocking them both out in an embarrassing fashion.

I think my favorite was the PPV a few years ago where a guy streamed it on Youtube, but labeled it as him playing the new UFC Xbox game or whatever.  It was the actual PPV stream just with his face in the corner pressing random buttons on a controller and reacting.
:lmao: If same guy, I definitely watched and subscribed to his channel. I actually think there was a big article of what he was doing (using controller like he was playing video game) and that's how I found him. Was the kiss of death for him shortly after  UFC either took or threatened legal action on him and his streams were gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
NutterButter said:
i would like a PM as well ! 

This in-ring camera has some funky focus effects. I kinda like it. It makes everything look like a video game.

This in-ring camera has some funky focus effects. I kinda like it. It makes everything look like a video game.
I love it.  It's called Bokeh in photography.  Focus while blurring out the background. 

I first noticed it during the NFL broadcasts on Fox when the cameraman jogged onto the field and followed a player, and have seen it during the UFC walkouts and at the Aussie Open as well.

Pretty crazy to think Conor's only won one fight in the past 4.5 years.

He and his family are set for many generations. Got to wonder what's left for him to do in Octagon. I'm sure Poirier would run it back for the payday. Nate & Conor makes the most sense IMO if he's to fight again (both financially and if either ever wants a title shot again)

Last edited by a moderator:
If Yan's corner told him to throw a strike, they should have specified a punch. Either way, you'd have to be a pretty dumb jock to opt for a knee in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread