What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (8 Viewers)

Thankfully that was Uriah on the mike after that awful injury.  I can't imagine what a clown like Covington may have done to try and capitalize on the injury by playing the heel.

As someone who has been drinking and working around the house since noon, I applaud all these short fights.  Wasn't sure I would make it if the final fight was after midnight.

I'm a big Masvidal fan, but I never thought he was championship material.  I love his style, he improved his wrestling, but he's probably a 50/50 guy if you match him up against most of the top welterweight talent.  The top challenge for Usman is Colby Covington.  Hopefully we get it fight week, and Usman doesn't dodge until 2022.

Also mentioned in the article was that there has only been 3 broken legs in UFC history.  Strangely, Weidman has been involved in 2 of them.

WOW what a slugfest. This Prohaszka is a machine.
most impressive thing was his chin. he finally got wobbled, but xxxx, he didn't feel so many heavy heavy shots. his defense is not q good sign against jones, but who cares. nice to see a new and serious challenger.

Users who are viewing this thread