Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title

13 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Some serious fights tonight wow. Probably not a popular opinion but I’m glad TJ won there.

Cheated, got caught, paid his dues. He should get a title fight. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bobcat10 said:

Some serious fights tonight wow. Probably not a popular opinion but I’m glad TJ won there.

I agree - most of the fights were little dudes, but they all brought it - great fights all around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never met Bryan "Pooh Bear" Battle (TUF winner), but he fights out of the gym I used to train at.  He started after I left.  I have known all three of his coaches for years - since 2010 or so.  I've been following Battles career for a while.

Awesome to see a local kid fight his way into the UFC.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

LOL.  Anyone else watching the Triller boxing fights??  Anderson SIlva vs Tito Ortiz was just the co-main.  Tito threw 5 or 6 super slow punches, Silva danced around and one punch KO.   Next up is Vitor Belfort against 55 year old Evander Holyfield.  As a kicker 2 of the announcers are Trump and Trump Jr.   Between Fights Trump just said "They say lots of people are watching from home, I don't understand why, but that is what they say..."   Not sure if that is what he meant to say, but I kind of agree with him.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Punxsutawney Phil said:

Another Nick Diaz interview that has you wondering if this guy should be allowed to fight Saturday.  

https://youtu.be/tCC1cLtuYfE

yeah, that was pretty bizarre. he doesn't really like fighting, doesn't want to fight Lawler, and resents MMA in general.

way to sell it, Nick!

3 minutes ago, Maik Jeaunz said:

yeah, that was pretty bizarre. he doesn't really like fighting, doesn't want to fight Lawler, and resents MMA in general.

way to sell it, Nick!

:shrug: that’s Nick and has always been him it’s why he is so beloved, the anti hero. he’s said the same thing in his past interviews but you can guarantee the man will show up for the damn fight. 

I'm pulling for Nick Diaz, but he is a huge question mark.  We should know immediately when the bell rings if he is the same fighter if he pushes the pace.  He was right in Lawlers face in their first encounter,. It the Nick as of late doesn't seem like the same guy.  His bro says he is the best fighter in the world, so let's see.