What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

the cage (1 Viewer)

This thing is gone? Nobody ever tells me anything!

What were the costs to run it outside of domain hosting? Can’t imagine there was much bandwidth, although, it was getting ready to take off.

I’ll start a new one, establishedsword.com

Good news, establishedsword.com is available for 99 cents :thumbup:

I’ll offer the company that bought the old one $1.98, see if they’re trying to play hardball or not.

So apparently someone registered it through web.com. The address (12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West, 
Jacksonville, FL, 32258, US ) and Llc (Perfect Privacy, LLC) are both coming up on teh googles as web.com. 

The IP location is Australia. 

I don’t know what any of this means. You are welcome. 

So where do you go for refunds???  

I paypal’d money for a lifetime subscription, and have enjoyed all the back room conversations about jesusguys and the nudies 

Nipsey's yahtzee score

I removed the follwing from the article:

Internet player Nipsey recorded 351 on June 1st 2004, the highest score ever recorded for the online version. Nipsey is commonly referred to as "Mr. 351".

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:  god that’s good 
Nipsey's yahtzee score

I removed the follwing from the article:

Internet player Nipsey recorded 351 on June 1st 2004, the highest score ever recorded for the online version. Nipsey is commonly referred to as "Mr. 351".

It was added by User:76.248.239.218 in this edit. Subsequently, the following was added to my talk page:

Why did you delete Nipsey's yahtzee score? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 216.165.126.109 (talk) 17:05, 17 January 2008 (UTC)

As a reply, here's a copy of my edit summary:

rv misplaced addition by IP user that would require a reference

And that's why. If you have a reference, then give it (here or in the article). It was misplaced, as it appeared in a section on Yahtzee variants. If you'd been a registered user (as opposed to an IP user), I might have brought it up at the talk page myself, but for an IP user - well, you never know if they ever come back. Anyway, I wonder if User:76.248.239.218 and User:216.165.126.109 are the same person.--Niels Ø (noe) (talk) 19:18, 17 January 2008 (UTC)

Here's a link to some discussion about the score. Unfortunately the website where the score was attained no longer exists.

Yahtzee Discussion

Please review the reference and add the link back in a timely manner. Thank you in advance. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 216.165.126.109 (talk) 20:18, 17 January 2008 (UTC)

I've now checked out that link, though I didn't read all five pages. :lmao:   It confirms my impression this is not a notable fact belonging in an encyclopedic article on Yahtzee. Forums and blogs are only acceptable sources here in very special cases; see WP:A.--Niels Ø (noe) (talk) 21:06, 17 January 2008 (UTC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Shyamalan -

Word of your 351 has reached New Zealand.  We just received this teletype:

"G'day.  Stop.  On behalf of the Kiwi country, please pass on our sincere congratulations to Mr. Nipsey.  Stop.  That score is an accomplishment and we, as a people, are in awe. Stop.  If he were to venture down here, he'd be met with a hero's welcome.  Stop."

Hope you are doing well and we look forward to receiving your mouse and mousepad for the Yahtzee HOF. 

Good night, good luck and Yahztee.

-- Mrs. C. Harriet Yahzenyeller III
:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread