What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Faulk Retiring? (1 Viewer)

Family Matters

Footballguy
I'm not surprise by this at all. In fact I was surprised to read he was even considering coming back. I think he's better off retiring and taking what health he has left. Good for him.

February 13, 2007, 01:09

Rams :: RB

Rams RB M. Faulk Expected To Retire

Carlos Holmes, Dayton Daily News - [Full Article]

According to an unnamed source within the St. Louis Rams organization, the team expects running back Marshall Faulk to announced his retirement in the coming weeks.

Rams RB M. Faulk Expected To RetireCarlos Holmes, Dayton Daily News - [Full Article]According to an unnamed source within the St. Louis Rams organization, the team expects running back Marshall Faulk to announced his retirement in the coming weeks.
I saw him interviewed in the week leading up to the Super Bowl and he explicitly said he wants to come back...I wonder if this is coming from him or from the team...(read "the team expects" however you wish)...

Rams RB M. Faulk Expected To RetireCarlos Holmes, Dayton Daily News - [Full Article]According to an unnamed source within the St. Louis Rams organization, the team expects running back Marshall Faulk to announced his retirement in the coming weeks.
I saw him interviewed in the week leading up to the Super Bowl and he explicitly said he wants to come back...I wonder if this is coming from him or from the team...(read "the team expects" however you wish)...
Good point. You never know what the motivation is behind comments like these. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread