What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Curtis is signed by the Lions... (1 Viewer)

Family Matters

Footballguy
If Det does sign Curtis, what impact would that have on Furrey's numbers going forward? While I'm sure he will be fine, you have to think it would make an impact and that would most likely mean less production. I could see Williams as the WR1 and then Curtis as the WR2 woth Furrey as the WR3.

OTOH-who wouldn't love being the QB in that set up after they draft Thomas?

There has allready been talk about Furrey moving to the slot (WR3) if the Lions add a WR to play outside which Curtis certainly is.

While 3WR sets will be used pretty often in this offense I definitly see Furrey's numbers taking a big hit to the tune of somthing like 30 less receptions than last year at least I would think. Possibly a lot more.

There has allready been talk about Furrey moving to the slot (WR3) if the Lions add a WR to play outside which Curtis certainly is.While 3WR sets will be used pretty often in this offense I definitly see Furrey's numbers taking a big hit to the tune of somthing like 30 less receptions than last year at least I would think. Possibly a lot more.
:unsure: Furrey said himself that he would be more comfortable at 3 and would love to have Curtis (his former Rams teammate) in the 2 slot....For some reason Curtis is running into a snag getting signed with the Lions because Bennett has upped the market. But I don't get it. Curtis has never sniffed 1K yards and Bennett has gone well past that. Bennett's contract should not increase Curtis' value. (BTW, Curtis owner and Rams homer)

According to Tom Kowalski of MLive.com, whom we've had on The Audible, Furrey moves to the slot and Curtis is the 2.

Sooner or later Martz could get another hc gig. Wonder if they have someone on staff that is learning his offense and could become offensive coordinator. Did he interview anywhere?

TheFanatic said:
There has allready been talk about Furrey moving to the slot (WR3) if the Lions add a WR to play outside which Curtis certainly is.While 3WR sets will be used pretty often in this offense I definitly see Furrey's numbers taking a big hit to the tune of somthing like 30 less receptions than last year at least I would think. Possibly a lot more.
:coffee: Furrey said himself that he would be more comfortable at 3 and would love to have Curtis (his former Rams teammate) in the 2 slot....For some reason Curtis is running into a snag getting signed with the Lions because Bennett has upped the market. But I don't get it. Curtis has never sniffed 1K yards and Bennett has gone well past that. Bennett's contract should not increase Curtis' value. (BTW, Curtis owner and Rams homer)
It's not easy to get 1,000 yards as the #3

Users who are viewing this thread