What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☞ Official SOPRANOS Thread (5 Viewers)

I have jumped on the start from the beginning re-watch.

Funny seeing how young the kids are. Also the unintenional humor starts off in Se1 Ep1...

Carm - "Grounded? Meddow you can't go on the trip to Aspen"

AJ in the background - "Yes"
My favorite S1E1 quote:

Livia: Well, all I know is, daughters are better at taking care of their mothers than sons.

Tony: Yeah, and I bought CDs for a broken record.

"There's a bee ona you hat"

Furio was a great character and left the show prematurely.

To this day whenever I slice a drive on the golf course I'll yell "Stupida ####### game!"

So, my girlfriend has never seen this show. When Gandolfini went to sleep with the fishes, I suggested we fire it up on HBOGO. She never watched much of anything before, but loves all of the shows/movies I've suggested so far (Boardwalk, Justified, Miller's Crossing, etc.) Basically, I am enriching her life.

I haven't revisited this show since the first run. We made it to Pine Barrens last night, and she was losing it the entire time, as was I. So ridiculously funny. And then we went ahead and watched the season 3 finale, as well. When I saw Vito, it reminded me about the whole Johnny Cakes thing, and I started wondering if she would break up with me once we got there. Talk about a turd in the punchbowl.
Since I'm almost through with my re-watch (Little Vito just dropped the turd in the gym shower).
Puerto Rican hoowah

So, my girlfriend has never seen this show. When Gandolfini went to sleep with the fishes, I suggested we fire it up on HBOGO. She never watched much of anything before, but loves all of the shows/movies I've suggested so far (Boardwalk, Justified, Miller's Crossing, etc.) Basically, I am enriching her life.

I haven't revisited this show since the first run. We made it to Pine Barrens last night, and she was losing it the entire time, as was I. So ridiculously funny. And then we went ahead and watched the season 3 finale, as well. When I saw Vito, it reminded me about the whole Johnny Cakes thing, and I started wondering if she would break up with me once we got there. Talk about a turd in the punchbowl.
Since I'm almost through with my re-watch (Little Vito just dropped the turd in the gym shower).
Puerto Rican hoowah
Finish that. There's no eating in the car.

To this day whenever I slice a drive on the golf course I'll yell "Stupida ####### game!"
I forget the exact episode but Tony is talking about how if he ever has to go on the run he will go in style, not like some other guy who had to hide out in a crappy hotel in "Elvis Land"

Furio: What is that?

Paulie: Anywhere there are no Jews or Italians

Furio: I don't get it.

I forget the exact episode but Tony is talking about how if he ever has to go on the run he will go in style, not like some other guy who had to hide out in a crappy hotel in "Elvis Land"

Furio: What is that?

Paulie: Anywhere there are no Jews or Italians

Furio: I don't get it.
Elvis Country

Love the scene where Christopher's New York junkie gives instructions to the Naples hitmen on the rusty hit.

Particularly fond of the fact that he won't tell the hitmen where he was born in Italy.

Love the scene where Christopher's New York junkie gives instructions to the Naples hitmen on the rusty hit.

Particularly fond of the fact that he won't tell the hitmen where he was born in Italy.
Just watched this last night as well. Great episode. The scenes where Tony and the crew learn about Vito are hilarious especially Paulie's reaction when Finn informs them Vito was catching and not pitching.

And Christopher talking with Corky the junkie about Vito. Corky: "Maybe it's a mid-life thing" Chris: "Sucking a c__k?!?" :lmao:

Just watched this last night as well. Great episode. The scenes where Tony and the crew learn about Vito are hilarious especially Paulie's reaction when Finn informs them Vito was catching and not pitching.

And Christopher talking with Corky the junkie about Vito. Corky: "Maybe it's a mid-life thing" Chris: "Sucking a c__k?!?" :lmao:
:thumbup:

Love the Bobby-Carlo exchange.Bobby: "Well we can't have him in the social club, that much I do know"

Carlo: "Social club? He's gotta gooo!"

Is Satin Dolls by the Westfield Mall really the exterior for the Bing? Happened to be driving right by there yesterday by accident with no idea that it was there, but that's what the sign said.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
The scenes where Tony and the crew learn about Vito are hilarious especially Paulie's reaction when Finn informs them Vito was catching and not pitching.
What an odd bit of comeuppance: Finn sealed Vito's fate with his vivid description of what he saw. However, Finn would never have existed if Meadow's first fiancee had not been murdered--Jackie Jr. by Vito.

The scenes where Tony and the crew learn about Vito are hilarious especially Paulie's reaction when Finn informs them Vito was catching and not pitching.
What an odd bit of comeuppance: Finn sealed Vito's fate with his vivid description of what he saw. However, Finn would never have existed if Meadow's first fiancee had not been murdered--Jackie Jr. by Vito.
And if Jamaal Ginsberg hadn't dumped her.

I know you have mentioned this before, but Vito's elegance when climbing back into the car..............like Fred Astaire.

I know you have mentioned this before, but Vito's elegance when climbing back into the car..............like Fred Astaire.
What? It only took him 16.9 seconds to stealthily climb back into the passenger seat.

Gloria is fine but there are better choices.

- "Legal Meadow" from the last few seasons.

- Sarah Shahi, Chrissy's Vegas whore who Tony also banged

- The blonde Bing girl who blew T on the way home.

- The blonde dummy T hammered when he visited Beansie in Florida.

- Ade's FBI friend Danielle.

And I'm probably forgetting a half dozen more broads.

Julianna Marguiles.

AJ had three nice ones over the years, all of whom were legal when they appeared in the show

Devin

http://i2.listal.com/image/3205941/600full-jessica-dunphy.jpg

Blanca

http://images.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/dania-ramirez/large_image-1.jpg

Rhiannon

http://emilywickershamfan.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/picture-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ had three nice ones over the years, all of whom were legal when they appeared in the show

Devin

http://i2.listal.com/image/3205941/600full-jessica-dunphy.jpg

Blanca

http://images.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/dania-ramirez/large_image-1.jpg

Rhiannon

http://emilywickershamfan.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/picture-3.png
I miss you at the other thread. :(

Time for Sopranos broads power ranking?

Ok lets raise the stakes here. Which would you choose as they appeared in the show? (not allowed to use Melfi's ridiculous body double in the shower dream scene).

Carm or Dr Melfi.

My choice would be a post season 3 Carm. I hated big hair Carm and Melfi was a cow for most of the run.

I'd choose Carm on Tony's birthday.
Remind me of the episode?She looked half way decent in the fur coat that they ripped while screwing.

Edie Falco is not a great looking woman by any measurement but she did get in some halfway decent shape as the series went on. Although nothing beat Meadows transformation. She was beyond chubby in season 2.

Remind me of the episode?She looked half way decent in the fur coat that they ripped while screwing.

Edie Falco is not a great looking woman by any measurement but she did get in some halfway decent shape as the series went on. Although nothing beat Meadows transformation. She was beyond chubby in season 2.
First ep of season 6.
Wow am I blanking, you referring to Members Only?

First ep of season 6.
Sorry, 6B actually. She gives him oral.

First ep of season 6.
It was when they went up to the lake for Tony's birthday, and came prior to Tony getting the #### kicked out of him by Bobby for talking about Janice blowing guys under the boardwalk.

Users who are viewing this thread