What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☞ Official SOPRANOS Thread (4 Viewers)

Best line of that episode is still when Carmela's parents show up way early for the dad's party and the mom goes, "My goodness, what a bother. Excuse us for living."

:lmao: :lmao:

Just watched one of my top 3 scenes of all time.

5.1. Paulie and Chris leave the restaurant. Chris shorts the waiter a tip. Waiter gets pissy, Paulie and Chris suddenly unite and walk after a retreating waiter.

Chris tosses a brick at the waiters head. Waiter go down. "The guy's still runnin'!" :lmao:

Paulie shoots the ailing waiter and then takes the money. "That's my money, Paulie!" :lmao:

Christufuh and Paulie really were a pair.

Seriously, how dumb were Chip n Dale?

"We really need to get ahead in life. [light bulb goes off] I've got it. We'll kill Christopher!!!"

"We really need to get ahead in life. [light bulb goes off] I've got it. We'll kill Christopher!!!"
Maybe they thought that Richie making fun of Chrissy's schnozz was code for authorizing a hit.

One of the funniest scenes was Richie throwing the baseball bat at knucklehead Bevilacqua.

Maybe they thought that Richie making fun of Chrissy's schnozz was code for authorizing a hit.

One of the funniest scenes was Richie throwing the baseball bat at knucklehead Bevilacqua.
"I did it for you -- he hit your niece!"

Remember when Tony went to Zellman's house (the first time -- not the time he beat him with the belt) and Irina was there. Zellman explained to Tony that Irina was taking language lessons at the local college. "English is her second language."

Yeah, NO SH-T!

Remember when Tony went to Zellman's house (the first time -- not the time he beat him with the belt) and Irina was there. Zellman explained to Tony that Irina was taking language lessons at the local college. "English is her second language."

Yeah, NO SH-T!
I think Zellman was nervous.

BTW, Tony just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Not only did he lose a big ally in Zellman, but Irina caused the separation (which helped cause me to really hate Carmella even more).

Brady Marino said:
Raider Nation said:

Yeah, NO SH-T!

BTW, Tony just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Not only did he lose a big ally in Zellman, but Irina caused the separation (which helped cause me to really hate Carmella even more).
Hating on Carmella is weird. What did she do?

Brady Marino said:
Raider Nation said:

Yeah, NO SH-T!

I did not hate her but she was very inconsistent

In the early days she seemed to understand and almost condone Tony's whoreing (remember her talk with the priest).

Then she had two almost flings herself, with the painter and with Furio, neither of which she ended

She finally snapped when Tony's whoreing came into her household with the phone call.

Brady Marino said:
Raider Nation said:

Yeah, NO SH-T!

In the early days she seemed to understand and almost condone Tony's whoreing (remember her talk with the priest).

Then she had two almost flings herself, with the painter and with Furio, neither of which she ended

She finally snapped when Tony's whoreing came into her household with the phone call.
She snapped because of the phone call, but I think she was looking for a way out before then anyway. She was fine with Tony sleeping around as long as she got gifts but got pissy with him over the retirement stuff and hiding money in the shed. Carmella was always just about getting nice things... Th mink coat from Patsy Parisi, the Porsche SUV, the rings, etc... Even the stupid real estate career. She just liked flaunting that stuff.

Yeah, NO SH-T!

:lmao: Tony cheats with every catcher's mitt known to man. Carmella tries to rationalize what she's living with. She then "almost" has 2 affairs herself, never actually crossing that line herself (would she have? maybe.), and thus has no right at all to be upset about Tony cheating.

It's like the Walk/Schuylier thing all over again. I know why it happens, but it still seems strange to me.

Yeah, NO SH-T!

Because the only reason she had anything is 'cause of Tony's ####in' sweat, and she knew every step of the way exactly how it works. But she walks around that ####in' mansion and her five-hundred dollar shoes and her diamond rings, and she acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!!!!!!

• Smile
Reactions: RBM

Yeah, NO SH-T!

:lmao: Tony cheats with every catcher's mitt known to man. Carmella tries to rationalize what she's living with. She then "almost" has 2 affairs herself, never actually crossing that line herself (would she have? maybe.), and thus has no right at all to be upset about Tony cheating.

It's like the Walk/Schuylier thing all over again. I know why it happens, but it still seems strange to me.
By rationalize you mean enjoying the good life off of Tony's money?

Laugh all you want, Carmela was in no way an innocent party here and I firmly believed she would have cheated if either guy was not scared of Tony.

As I said she was very inconsistent. Even when she finally got the guts to leave she turned herself into what she supposedly hated, a whore, trying to fix AJ's grades and then cutting a deal with Tony to fix her financial problems.

Yeah, NO SH-T!

Carm had an affair with AJ's teacher.

Yeah, NO SH-T!

They were separated at the time.

Yeah, NO SH-T!

It wasn't an affair but as I mentioned in a previous post, she turned herself into the exact thing she hated Tony for, and that was being a whore (she traded sex to help AJ).

Just another reason why Carm was a very inconsistent but interesting character.

Oh, Jean-Philippe... you're home! I called you five times. Qu'est-ce que c'est? Message machine broken? Nice crib. What's that...Berber carpet? Those, uhh, shoes you wear, what are they... designer? Hmmm? You f--kin avoiding' me motherf--ker? Where's my money? Oh, what are you gonna cry now, Huh? Stand up you frog–eating faccia de gatz'. I will f--k you up!
I would buy a pay-per-view rematch between these two.

His sister was hot as hell, BTW.

Users who are viewing this thread