What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

☞ Official SOPRANOS Thread (4 Viewers)

Okay, I'm into episode 2. A couple of funny things so far:

- This 80 year-old, 150 lb. guy physically intimidates the crap out of much younger, stronger guys, and they meekly back down. Okay.

- He doesn't speak Norwegian yet, but after listening to the language on tape for a few days, he understands EVERY word of it. :lol:

This might be old news for some in this thread, but the Mrs and I just watched the pilot episode of the netflix series, Lilyhammer, starring Steven Van Zandt as a former mobster turned informant who requests to go into witness protection in Lilyhammer, Norway. Pilot was very good, Van Zandt plays the same Silvio kind of character and very well. It gets very good ratings and is in it's 3rd season I think.

If you need a new kinda-Sopranos in your life, check it out.
It's much lighter than the Sopranos I watched the first season and haven't been back. It was ok to pass the time, but not really that great.

There are still few things as funny on this show than Tony's reaction to seeing on TV the footage of Janice being tackled by the cops after that fight with the soccer mom.

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
How great are Richie's pants when they're looking at that house...lol.

Best character in show history I think.
Yep, should have kept him around another season. Season 2 just edges out season 1 as the best of the series, in my opinion.

I think it's time for you to start to seriously consider salads.

What do you mean?

What do I mean? I mean get off my car before you flip it over, you fat ####.

Users who are viewing this thread