Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Having just re-watched this, I had forgotten just how slow/boring the dream/coma episodes were. Felt like the 'real' writers took a break and let a college student write those episodes.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Soprano : [over the phone]  It's a bad connection, so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed! Paulie 'Walnuts' Gual

Sopranos movie prequel in the works according to David Chase

Seeing this thread bumped reminded me, I picked up the Sopranos in the middle of season 2. I'd just moved to LA and friends I hung out with used to have viewing parties so that was my introduction. It

• 1 month later...

"You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians, guy was an interior decorator."

"His house looked like ####."

Edited by Doctor Detroit
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, RBM said:

Man looking over the season 2 list, wow. House Arrest, love it. 

Think I'm due to rewatch. 

Richie Aprile and Junior set an amazingly high bar that year.  it was, imo, the greatest season in tube history. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

"Hey, you think on your way out, you could roll the garbages down the hill? Tomorrow's pickup day." 

I don't remember this quote.  What episode is it from?  I just googled it and nothing came up.

Edited by NewlyRetired
On 3/17/2016 at 4:13 AM, bananafish said:

I've been watching this again since my girl has never seen it. Holy frijole it's even better than I remembered. It feels like it just ended but the first season was 17 freakin' years ago.

Makes me want to visit The Wire and Breaking Bad again just to get the hierarchy straight. Such good TV.

This kind of makes me want to get divorced so I can get in a new relationship and be able to re-watch these 3 shows anew.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ten years ago was the air date of the last episode. It was interesting to go back to the beginning of the thread and read the posts in real time. 

At this point, the only posts I don't read through are theories about the last episode. It has become the most tedious thing about the show.

I hope RN checks in and we can continue discussing our admiration for Vito's grace and nimbleness as he climbed back into the car after shooting Jackie Jr. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Steed said:

Gonna be fun watching an uncle joon and Tony’s dad run rackets

I’d watch a series on this - star his dad, give it a couple of seasons, show the dynamic between kid tony and his mom and how his dad brought the family up. 

Edited by bigmarc27
  • Like 1