Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

...and, in two years, a new series about AJ's rise to the head of the family, and his sister Meadow, who finished law school and is the FBI Agent out to bring him down.

ONLY if they get a new actor for AJ and keep Meadow the same. Is it just me or is she looking hotter this year? I wasn't sure that was possible.
To be completely honest, I don't remember seeing Meadow for more than 5 seconds this entire season. Shame...
  • Like 1
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Soprano : [over the phone]  It's a bad connection, so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed! Paulie 'Walnuts' Gual

These are from an email David Chase sent to Michael Imperioli, read on today’s episode of the “Talking Sopranos” podcast. The Sopranos in the Time of Corona: Paulie Walnuts Yeah people

Could have used more Furio before they wrote him out. His first scene in America collecting at the brothel was insane. up in the club cracks me up every time.

Great finale, and, in two years, a new series about AJ's rise to the head of the family, and his sister Meadow, who finished law school and is the FBI Agent out to bring him down.

The chances of her being assigned that case are roughly the same as me beating out Tom Brady as New England's starting QB this year. Slight conflict of interest, no?

...and, in two years, a new series about AJ's rise to the head of the family, and his sister Meadow, who finished law school and is the FBI Agent out to bring him down.

ONLY if they get a new actor for AJ and keep Meadow the same. Is it just me or is she looking hotter this year? I wasn't sure that was possible.
To be completely honest, I don't remember seeing Meadow for more than 5 seconds this entire season. Shame...
Isn't she getting paid a million bux for this "season?" If so, they're not getting their money's worth.

Maybe all of the alienation Tony is doing with his crew will be solved by them coming together for a war.

Or banding together under a new leader who doesn't alienate them and New York."Et, Tu, Silvio?" As the knife is plunged in.
I think we saw last year that Sylvio isn't boss material.Was having asthma and panic attacks a few days in when Tony was in a coma.
And Brutus did not become Caeser.Your point is?
:lmao: Settle down big fella.My point is that Syl doesn't want anything to do with being the boss.He said himself that he is better suited behind the scenes.Even if Syl himself does not want the job (which he doesn't), there is not one person that he would side with if Tony were to be taken out.There is not one viable canidate to take the job from Tony, much less one that would have the support of Syl.
I was just offering an alternative to "Tony unites the NJ boys" with "Tony gets whacked by the NJ boys" That is neither unheard of nor unprecedented - there has, off and on, been talk by the NJ boys about whacking Tony and inserting a new head.

It's too late for them to completely turn AJ into a gangster. My guess is he starts out and gets whacked... Just speculation of course.

Agreed - I think if he kills someone connected, he will immediately be killed. He's too much of a moron to pull off something like Tony did and we saw what happened to Jackie Aprille when he tried the same shtick.AJ shoots a mobster, he's dead very quickly.

:confused: Meadow in her pjs is about as good as TV gets.

Great finale, and, in two years, a new series about AJ's rise to the head of the family, and his sister Meadow, who finished law school and is the FBI Agent out to bring him down.

I still like the ending where there's a major bloodbath with heavy casualties in both NY and NJ. Phil and most of his crew, Tony, Chris, Paul, Sil, even Carmela and AJ go. That leaves Meadow to do a complete turn around and take over what's left of the family and go out for revenge on everyone involved with killing her family.

I still like the ending where there's a major bloodbath with heavy casualties in both NY and NJ. Phil and most of his crew, Tony, Chris, Paul, Sil, even Carmela and AJ go. That leaves Meadow to do a complete turn around and take over what's left of the family and go out for revenge on everyone involved with killing her family.
Sounds like you would be leaving noone for her to take revenge on.

:thumbup: Meadow in her pjs is about as good as TV gets.
:chubby:
Dont you mean Meadow giving a lap dance?

It's too late for them to completely turn AJ into a gangster. My guess is he starts out and gets whacked... Just speculation of course.

Agreed - I think if he kills someone connected, he will immediately be killed. He's too much of a moron to pull off something like Tony did and we saw what happened to Jackie Aprille when he tried the same shtick.AJ shoots a mobster, he's dead very quickly.
AJ shoots a mobster and gets shotTony finally realizes how close to home this is hitting and he quits to sit on the beach in Barbadosprobably not but if we are throwing out predictions.. that is mine

Phil has discussed whacking someone close to Tony, Christopher obviously comes to mind first but if it turns out to be AJ that would be one hell of a twist.

AJ shoots a mobster and gets shotTony finally realizes how close to home this is hitting and he quits to sit on the beach in Barbadosprobably not but if we are throwing out predictions.. that is mine
agree

What would be a very weak "Seinfeld-like weak" ending for the show?

Now there's an idea for the final episode: all the principals get thrown in jail, just like the "Seinfeld" group did! :wall:

Phil has discussed whacking someone close to Tony, Christopher obviously comes to mind first but if it turns out to be AJ that would be one hell of a twist.
And would be way out of line unless AJ did something to deserve it. Can always manufacture a beef to justify whacking a made guy, but his non-Mafia family?

And would be way out of line unless AJ did something to deserve it. Can always manufacture a beef to justify whacking a made guy, but his non-Mafia family?
Phil is old-school, and no way does an old-school mafia boss whack a boss' son.

What would be a very weak "Seinfeld-like weak" ending for the show?

I used to think the Seinfeld finale was weak. But the more you watch it, the more you realize what a clever, appropriate way it was to end the show. Just a shame no amount of money was going to convince Jerry to agree to "Seinfeld: Life After the Big House"

So I went back and searched in the Season 6 thread and found two of my predictions:

Great episode.I'm in the camp of Tony realizing how important his family is.....but this won't happen until AJ tries to do something stupid (i.e. kill Jr.).....it will hit Tony that he dosn't want AJ to get into the same crap that he did.I'm not saying that he will run to the feds, but I can see him giving it all up. :goodposting: I'm probably wrong though

It's clearly set up for Tony to die IMO. His eventual softness for his real family will cause his death.....at this point, I'm wondering if Christopher is the one who will kill him. He expressed that he was disappointed in Tony for not living up to "the code"

I still think that both of these are possible....but I doubt it will be Christopher as he's so entrailed in the movie thing. :shrug:
Guess I could be right on both accounts...kinda Edited by Tiger Fan

Started off kinda slow, but picked up in the end. Looks like they're setting up Chris to be whacked at the end.

Yep. Chris decides to choose his family over his "family". In doing so, he prepares to "out" his crew, including Tony. Tony finds out before the feds and it's long term parking all over again. Not sure what road they will go down regarding AJ?

Started off kinda slow, but picked up in the end. Looks like they're setting up Chris to be whacked at the end.

Yep. Chris decides to choose his family over his "family". In doing so, he prepares to "out" his crew, including Tony. Tony finds out before the feds and it's long term parking all over again.
And remember, in the episode where Chris was "made," part of the vow was that he would never choose anyone over his mafia family, including his real family. Chris obviously killed his writing buddy because it hit him, even in his drunken state, that he had said too much.

Yep. Chris decides to choose his family over his "family". In doing so, he prepares to "out" his crew, including Tony. Tony finds out before the feds and it's long term parking all over again.
And remember, in the episode where Chris was "made," part of the vow was that he would never choose anyone over his mafia family, including his real family. Chris obviously killed his writing buddy because it hit him, even in his drunken state, that he had said too much.
That had a very Scorsese-like sudden shock to it didn't it? Bam, he's dead! There were a few good one-liners in that episode too...1. "You'd rather have in his room all night drinking cocoa."2. "You're white - let's face it, that's a good thing these days" (or something to that effect)

awesome episode.feel even stronger now, as I have since last season, that Chris will kill Tony in the end.

I think Chris kills Paulie, and Tony then has no choice but to whack him.
I have no idea how it's going to go down, but I think Chris will seriously consider his family over his "family". People are going to die in Tony's crew and I don't think Chase kills off Tony. Tony will need another earner or two - perhaps AJ? I didn't think it would go that route, but now, who knows? Tony is obviously wanting AJ to grow up and be the man that will carry on the Soprano name. Maybe he will look to AJ? :bag: He's already following in his footsteps (seeing a therapist) and now he is partcipating in a beatdown. Could be that Chase was planting the seed for AJ to get involved. I don't think it will happen, but if it did, there's a legit sign of possible things to come.

Obviously heading to a Chris-Tony finale, I just hope it's a satisfying ending. I don't think Chris will kill Paulie, it's just a bit too far-fetched for me.

I don't really care about AJ, but I do think he'll snap and kill whatever guy Blanca ends up sleeping with.

Question: Did Chris' sponsor say his wife left him alone in the house? To kill a guy like that with his wife in the house where she may have heard things is extremely sloppy. I highly doubt that would come back to haunt Chrissy, but seems a bit too wide-open for me.

You know, I was as bored/annoyed with the Dr. Melfi scenes over the last couple of years as anyone, but tonight's was GREAT. The bit about Tony's genes as his legacy to his son was powerful stuff.

Certainly the best episode of the season, and perhaps even of the last two years. :hot:

awesome episode.feel even stronger now, as I have since last season, that Chris will kill Tony in the end.

I think Chris kills Paulie, and Tony then has no choice but to whack him.
I have no idea how it's going to go down, but I think Chris will seriously consider his family over his "family". People are going to die in Tony's crew and I don't think Chase kills off Tony. Tony will need another earner or two - perhaps AJ? I didn't think it would go that route, but now, who knows? Tony is obviously wanting AJ to grow up and be the man that will carry on the Soprano name. Maybe he will look to AJ? :lmao: He's already following in his footsteps (seeing a therapist) and now he is partcipating in a beatdown. Could be that Chase was planting the seed for AJ to get involved. I don't think it will happen, but if it did, there's a legit sign of possible things to come.
If Tony doesn't die, Chase isn't serious about ending the show, IMO.

Also loved Paulie's line to Chris: "Who cares, by that age she'll be working here"

:lmao:

I seriously thought Chris was going to shoot Paulie right there in front of everybody, after the slow-mo bit.

Also loved Paulie's line to Chris: "Who cares, by that age she'll be working here" :lmao: I seriously thought Chris was going to shoot Paulie right there in front of everybody, after the slow-mo bit.

I expected the glass across the head right there.

Also loved Paulie's line to Chris: "Who cares, by that age she'll be working here" :lmao: I seriously thought Chris was going to shoot Paulie right there in front of everybody, after the slow-mo bit.

great focus on Tony too in that scene.