Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Most pathetic/pitiful person on this show. GO!

(Among regulars or semi-regulars... not someone who made a brief appearance in only one episode)

Off the top of my head, Davey Scatino was pretty loathsome. Lots of good choices though.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Soprano : [over the phone]  It's a bad connection, so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed! Paulie 'Walnuts' Gual

Could have used more Furio before they wrote him out. His first scene in America collecting at the brothel was insane. up in the club cracks me up every time.

Seeing this thread bumped reminded me, I picked up the Sopranos in the middle of season 2. I'd just moved to LA and friends I hung out with used to have viewing parties so that was my introduction. It

(Among regulars or semi-regulars... not someone who made a brief appearance in only one episode)

Off the top of my head, Davey Scatino was pretty loathsome. Lots of good choices though.

Yeah, total loser.

Not really all that pathetic but his storyline was depressing: Eugene Pontecorvo.

What about Beansie? That was some pretty sad stuff when Ritchie paralyzed him.

Eh, he was just a degenerate gambler more than anything else. Jackie Jr. and his wannabe gangsta buddies were far more pathetic and pitiful.

Most pathetic/pitiful person on this show. GO! (Among regulars or semi-regulars... not someone who made a brief appearance in only one episode) Off the top of my head, Davey Scatino was pretty loathsome. Lots of good choices though.

Janice, and it's not even close. Or her narcoleptic boyfriend

Eh, he was just a degenerate gambler more than anything else. Jackie Jr. and his wannabe gangsta buddies were far more pathetic and pitiful.

Pretty dick move when he took his SUV away though.

Most pathetic/pitiful person on this show. GO! (Among regulars or semi-regulars... not someone who made a brief appearance in only one episode) Off the top of my head, Davey Scatino was pretty loathsome. Lots of good choices though.

Janice, and it's not even close. Or her narcoleptic boyfriend

:lol: ... Aaron.

"Have you heard the good news?"

• Like 1

Matthew Bevilaqua

Carmella's pretty damn pathetic. Her whole existence is a double standard of despising Tony's way of making a living but turning a blind eye whenever he'd buy her a diamond ring or whenever Tony could use his connections to get Meadow into school or put some pressure on some building inspectors.

Father Phil was a rather pathetic individual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpPOs6RCo4

Fast forward to 1:47

I try to tell someone to "get the #### back in your ####in hole" at least once a week.

Next question: what was the biggest :shock: moment of the series. Off the top of my head, it's hard to beat Junior shooting Tony, right? Cazzata Malanga!

Richie getting shot by Janice caught me off guard the first time I saw it.

Next question: what was the biggest :shock: moment of the series. Off the top of my head, it's hard to beat Junior shooting Tony, right? Cazzata Malanga!

Yep, great one.

"Get the #### outta here. I'm in no mood for......"

BAM!

Yep, great one. "Get the #### outta here. I'm in no mood for......" BAM!
Trying to remember what he was eating. Sausages and pasta?"What are you looking at? Are you going to cry now?" Edited by NewlyRetired

Yep, great one. "Get the #### outta here. I'm in no mood for......" BAM!
Trying to remember what he was eating. Sausages and pasta?"What are you looking at? Are you going to cry now?"

I just remember some type of pasta.

And the disgusted look he had when he sat on Janice's New Jersey Bride magazine.

Next question: what was the biggest :shock: moment of the series.

Off the top of my head, it's hard to beat Junior shooting Tony, right?

Cazzata Malanga!

Yep, great one.

"Get the #### outta here. I'm in no mood for......"

BAM!

Trying to remember what he was eating. Sausages and pasta?

"What are you looking at? Are you going to cry now?"

I just remember some type of pasta.

And the disgusted look he had when he sat on Janice's New Jersey Bride magazine.

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X6AaNbZZfQ

I'm still depressed they killed him off. He might have been my favorite character, and they could have easily squeezed more mileage out of him.

"If there's ever anything you can do for me... let me know." :lol:

Cazzata Malanga!

At the time, Tony strangling the guy in the Witness Protection while on a college visit with Meadow was startling. It was still very early in the series, and I wasn't quite expecting the lead character to murder someone in cold blood.

Cazzata Malanga!

At the time, Tony strangling the guy in the Witness Protection while on a college visit with Meadow was startling. It was still very early in the series, and I wasn't quite expecting the lead character to murder someone in cold blood.

Febby had it coming. His sculptures were terrible.

Febby had it coming. His sculptures were terrible.
I always thought that was Shaq
  • Like 2

Def what popped in my head first.
  • Like 2

Janice shooting Richie did not surprise me because I got into the show by watching the DVDs, and the synopsis for that episode on the menu screen said something about Janice and Richie's first fight ending with a bang, so I thought, "Uh oh, someone is gonna get shot," so I kind of figured something along those lines was coming. Damn spoilers.

I would say Tony killing Christopher would be the biggest surprise for me. Not the fact that he did kill him, as we all knew it was only a matter of time, but the manner in which it happened absolutely shocked me.

Edited by Ghost Rider

Yep, that was another :eek: moment.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,Out of the corner of my eye.I turned to look but it was gone.I cannot put my finger on it now.The child is grown, the dream is gone.I have become comfortably numb.

How about Vito's head bobbing up, revealing that he was the one giving that cop head? :lol:

Another great one!

How about Jamal Ginsberg punching Tony's lights out? (DVD version)

Edited by Raider Nation

I cringed when Scatino asked Artie for 20 large.

Dopey Bevalaqua ever explain the "drinkwater" nickname? I don't recall.

I don't think he did but my guess is an English translation of his Italian last name.

Beva is the present tense of "To drink"

Aqua is "water" in latin

Edited by NewlyRetired

Dopey Bevalaqua ever explain the "drinkwater" nickname? I don't recall.

I don't think he did but my guess is an English translation of his Italian last name. Beva is the present tense of "To drink"Aqua is "water" in latin
Very good....nice work.

So.... Richie was clearly gay, right? Maybe he caught it in prison.

- He could bang any one of two dozen young strippers at the Bing, but instead he chooses Janice, who looks like a man. Her own brother said there are men in the can better looking than her.

- He couldn't get/keep wood when the HOOO-ahhs were servicing him at his coming-home party.

- He was over-the-top outraged about his son being gay, as if feeling guilty that he might have passed it on.