What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

Is this the place where all the public union workers and government employees check in?
envy much? I'm a machine electronics tech and I've worked in some pretty bad hell holes before doing repair work. I would have to say that the majority of places I been in or too will have Friday off. It could just be a Texas thing though. We do love Jesus down here. :pickle:edit/spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
I e-mailed to say that they could contact me tomorrow about an issue we were discussing (lawyers...yeah, I know). They e-mailed me back and said their "legal team" wondered if I could talk to them today since tomorrow is a holiday. :pickle:

I said no way and I'll be in tomorrow if they want to discuss. Some people might have tomorrow off, but that doesn't make it a "holiday".

I guess this means no, I don't have tomorrow off. :lmao:

I e-mailed to say that they could contact me tomorrow about an issue we were discussing (lawyers...yeah, I know). They e-mailed me back and said their "legal team" wondered if I could talk to them today since tomorrow is a holiday. :pickle: I said no way and I'll be in tomorrow if they want to discuss. Some people might have tomorrow off, but that doesn't make it a "holiday". I guess this means no, I don't have tomorrow off. :ph34r:
Man, what a bummer. Do you know that your pic is not in your profile yet? :lmao:

Sorry, SLBD, still so broken up about this lack of day off... :pickle:

ETA:

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Working today, but just barely. Taking a client to lunch, and taking another client to the Reds game tonight. Will run a few personal errands in-between.

Sitting at home in my jammies right now, surfing the web.

Users who are viewing this thread