What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

Driver's license expired on Saturday. DMV is closed on Monday. FML.
I'm not good at keeping up with this. I think at one point I was driving with a license that had been expired for 6 months. Didn't find out until I started apartment hunting and the leasing agent asked for ID.

I'm not sure where you live, but are you certain about this?I also have to go to the (RI) DMV tomorrow, and much to my surprise, it's open.
Yeah, that's weird. Presidents Day isn't a state holiday in RI but it has something called Victory Day in August. WTF is Victory Day?
Victory over the Japs, many states used to have it but political correctness pressure saw states get rid of it over the last 20 years except RI.

I'm not sure where you live, but are you certain about this?I also have to go to the (RI) DMV tomorrow, and much to my surprise, it's open.
Yeah, that's weird. Presidents Day isn't a state holiday in RI but it has something called Victory Day in August. WTF is Victory Day?
Victory over the Japs, many states used to have it but political correctness pressure saw states get rid of it over the last 20 years except RI.
Rock on, RI!

A day off is a day off.

President's Day is one of our annual days off... Must have something to do with the word American in our name. :thumbup:

I have tomorrow off, and I decided I will take Tuesday off too so I can go to Detroit and watch the hockey game tomorrow. Too many sheeple ont his board. You have to get yourself in a position to do what you want.

I have tomorrow off, and I decided I will take Tuesday off too so I can go to Detroit and watch the hockey game tomorrow. Too many sheeple ont his board. You have to get yourself in a position to do what you want.
...says the guy with more money than all of us. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread