What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (2 Viewers)

Fireworks explode

Dogs bark

Fireworks explode

Dogs bark

Fireworks explode

Dogs bark

Rinse and repeat for the next 4 days. :wall:

At the office until noon. Have a big product launch next week.

Big weekend planned of drinking beer with friends while standing in the shallow end of a pool and occasionally getting out to piss or check the meat on the grill. Taking a break Saturday night to watch the UFC fight.

MURICA.

:hey:

Another nice thing about living in R.I.

Although September 2 is the designated V-J Day in the entire United States, the event is recognized as an official holiday only in the U.S. state of Rhode Island, where the holiday's official name is "Victory Day", and it is observed on the second Monday of August.

There have been several attempts in the 1980s and 1990s to eliminate or rename the holiday on the grounds that it is discriminatory. While those all failed, the Rhode Island General Assembly did pass a resolution in 1990 "stating that Victory Day is not a day to express satisfaction in the destruction and death caused by nuclear bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki." It is instead commemorative of those who fought, as Rhode Island sent a significantly above-average percentage of its population into the Pacific theater.

I'm up early b/c a judge 4 hrs from my house mistakenly ordered me to be present on a case that isn't even mine. Whee!

Users who are viewing this thread