What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

TLEF316 said:
Take these 2 days off every year
I usually cut out of work around 2 tomorrow but some ####### scheduled a 1530 meeting I have to be at.

I hope that guy has a ####ty lunch tomorrow. :hot:

Friday I'm leaving at noon.

Just got home from the Doctor. Due to strep throat, I have the next two days off. Pair that with work being closed Friday and Monday, and I'm looking at a 6 day weekend.

Just got home from the Doctor. Due to strep throat, I have the next two days off. Pair that with work being closed Friday and Monday, and I'm looking at a 6 day weekend.
My daughter has strep and my oldest son was complaining about his throat today. I just know I'm going to work all week and then come down with it Friday night so my 3-day weekend is ####ty.

My daughter has strep and my oldest son was complaining about his throat today. I just know I'm going to work all week and then come down with it Friday night so my 3-day weekend is ####ty.
Oddly, I don't feel that bad. I felt under the weather Friday, worked outdoors on my sons Eagle scout project Sat/Sun, worked yesterday and today. Sunday night I started getting a sore throat and last night found the white spots on my tonsils. With my daughter having diabetes, I wanted to find out for certain.

Also, I opted for the penicillin shot in the ###. Dr said I should stay home for 48 hours due to being contagious. I could work tomorrow, but I'm certain nobody wants to risk ruining their holiday weekend.

Oddly, I don't feel that bad. I felt under the weather Friday, worked outdoors on my sons Eagle scout project Sat/Sun, worked yesterday and today. Sunday night I started getting a sore throat and last night found the white spots on my tonsils. With my daughter having diabetes, I wanted to find out for certain. Also, I opted for the penicillin shot in the ###. Dr said I should stay home for 48 hours due to being contagious. I could work tomorrow, but I'm certain nobody wants to risk ruining their holiday weekend.
They don't give penicillin shots in the ###...

Oddly, I don't feel that bad. I felt under the weather Friday, worked outdoors on my sons Eagle scout project Sat/Sun, worked yesterday and today. Sunday night I started getting a sore throat and last night found the white spots on my tonsils. With my daughter having diabetes, I wanted to find out for certain. Also, I opted for the penicillin shot in the ###. Dr said I should stay home for 48 hours due to being contagious. I could work tomorrow, but I'm certain nobody wants to risk ruining their holiday weekend.
Doctor asked if I wanted the oral amoxicillin or the penicillin shot. The paper work says Bicillin L-A (Penicillin G Benzathine) 100,000 un. Whatever it was, it went in my left cheek.

Doctor asked if I wanted the oral amoxicillin or the penicillin shot. The paper work says Bicillin L-A (Penicillin G Benzathine) 100,000 un. Whatever it was, it went in my left cheek.
In your left cheek, or on your left cheek?

:lmao:

Sexist. Both the doctor and the nurse are female.

MLK is a government functionary and banker holiday.

Those of us in the productive class will be working, just as we do on President's Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day.

I also like work on Independence Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day.

And if I want to go hiking on a random Wednesday afternoon, I do that too.

But hey, enjoy your three day weekend!
Oh, I see. You're a waiter.

:lmao: Sexist. Both the doctor and the nurse are female.
Now we're talkin'

Those of us in the productive class will be working, just as we do on President's Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day.

I was thinking mall kiosk guy.

Good guesses, boys. But wrong.

I called in sick.

Saturday, I'll be celebrating "anti-dependence day."

God bless America!
Tell me about it brother!!

Nothing I hate more than July 4th. Barbecuing, swimming, drinking, hanging with friends/fam during a 3 day weekend away from my job in a capitalistic society.

Booooooo America!!

Three words: Arby's, we have the meats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Ray Stantz: Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities, we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college! You don't know what it's like out there! I've *worked* in the private sector. They expect *results*.

Private sector here. Not many holidays. Working.

Is the day before Halloween a thing now? I'm slightly skeptical, but getting excited. Do I need to email HR? Def don't want to be the only employee in the office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off tomarrow. Drinking bourbon with some ice and water. Heading to a cabin on the coast to chill and hang with the family. Hell yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread