What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

I have to work but since attorneys will be leaving early (or not going in at all), I shouldn't have anything to do other than video games. It's almost a day off.

:pickle:

Was out of the office Fri/Mon/Tues, will be out tomarrow/Fryday/Monday.

Came in today, just to show my face, figured middle of the week and maybe people won't notice all of the other days I've been gone. I really have absolutely nothing to do right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:pickle:

Was out of the office Fri/Mon/Tues, will be out tomarrow/Fryday/Monday.

Came in today, just to show my face, figured middle of the week and maybe people won't notice all of the other days I've been gone. I really have absolutely nothing to do right now.
Extra bonus points if you go ahead and change the fryer oil. People will notice. 

This is the first day in many many years my wife and I both have off while the kids have to go to school.  

Day off tomorrow - but will spend it driving 6.5 hours to my aunt's wake, then 6.5 hours back on Tuesday after the funeral.  Boss was nice about it, said I could have Tuesday off as compassionate leave but to bring my cell phone and remain "on call" in case anything comes up.  All things considered I'd rather be working and not having lost my only aunt.

I came dangerously close to going in to work last Monday when I was scheduled off. Had to work Christmas night, and shortly before we were leaving a co-worker asked me if a particular person was working Monday (I sit closest to where the schedules are posted). Discovered I was scheduled off Monday and almost never realized it. :bag:

:hey: Got talked into going shopping with the old lady. Apparently there are some special yoga pants on sale at the outlet mall that I have to spend $30 in gas to get to to save $30. She's buying beer and pizza after though. 

I think it's Lincoln/Washington's birthdays "officially."  And the ones I mentioned are all first tier, TIA. 
The federal government calls it Washington Birthday   States have several variants. Oddly, since the third Monday can never fall on the 22nd, it is kind of a miss  

I think it's Lincoln/Washington's birthdays "officially."  And the ones I mentioned are all first tier, TIA. 
The federal government calls it Washington Birthday   States have several variants. Oddly, since the third Monday can never fall on the 22nd, it is kind of a miss  
No it doesn't, they call it President's Day. 

Check your calendar, it's not Washington's birthday because he masterbated a lot. 

Colloquially, the day is also now widely known as Presidents' Day and is often an occasion to honor all persons who have served as president, not just George Washington.[1][2]

No it doesn't, they call it President's Day. 

Check your calendar, it's not Washington's birthday because he masterbated a lot. 
It is codified in law as Washington's Birthday, regardless of some calander or what it is popularly called.  Now if George masterbaited a lot then we should all celebrate and continue that tradition. 

Thread isn't as fun when you don't have off on a holiday :kicksrock: I couldn't be further away from off.

I need to fly to a meeting for the day - couldn't locate the "I have a long ####ty day of work tomarrow" thread.

I feel like more and more corporate America is shifting towards MLK is always a holiday day and only sometimes President's Day.

I just wish MLK Day was a little later in the calendar. If you don't get today, you're basically going early/mid Jan until late May with no holiday days.

I work in the private sector, so the "lesser holidays" as defined by my company are not observed: "MLK, Presidents, Columbus, Veterans"

When I was in govt contracting we got all the federal holidays off (as long as the facility was closed and/or we were not deemed "essential")

After this we are in the long stretch between holidays.   Next one is Memorial Day which is over 3 months away.  Really need some March/April holiday although that is spring break season for the kiddies and teachers.  

After this we are in the long stretch between holidays.   Next one is Memorial Day which is over 3 months away.  Really need some March/April holiday although that is spring break season for the kiddies and teachers.  
this isn't europe.  we work in this country.  

Users who are viewing this thread