Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Miracle Whip

munga30

Miracle Whip  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Miracle Whip has more flavor, half the fat. I don't know why (other than maybe some specific recipes) anybody would choose mayo over Miracle Whip. Regular Mayo just doesn't have the flavor and why introduce more fat than you need?

Particularly good (for me) with BLT's and Tomato sandwiches. :goodposting:

Lived in Rockies, Northeast, now Texas.

Ingredients: WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, VINEGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, EGG YOLKS, SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE AS A PRESERVATIVE, SPICE, PAPRIKA, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED GARLIC.

It's not so much the HFCS (which is in just about every damn thing in America - it's the quiet killer nobody talks about - don't getme started), but the fact that there's a lot more flavoring in it. "Spice" can be any number of spices - as can "Natural Flavors", Paprika, Garlic? - All good. :goodposting:

• 4 years later...

Ingredients: WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, VINEGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, EGG YOLKS, SALT, MUSTARD FLOUR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, POTASSIUM SORBATE AS A PRESERVATIVE, SPICE, PAPRIKA, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED GARLIC.

It's not so much the HFCS (which is in just about every damn thing in America - it's the quiet killer nobody talks about - don't getme started), but the fact that there's a lot more flavoring in it. "Spice" can be any number of spices - as can "Natural Flavors", Paprika, Garlic? - All good. :goodposting:

Ah yes. The spice. So zesty.

It's sugary mayo, folks.

There's a reason almost every restaurant in America has mayo but not Miracle Whip.

In the front of the house. But in the several restaurants I've worked in (some chains, some that made stuff from scratch) all used the generic salad dressing (Miracle Whip knockoff) in the back of the house. ex. California rolls, Miracle Whip and crab.

The miracle in Miracle Whip is that anybody buys that #### after reading the ingredient list.

If you think mayo's too bland throw a dash of season-all and a shot of mustard into it. Hell, grate in some horseradish if you want your spicy zing.

Miracle Whip and tunafish on Wonder bread is what's served for lunch every day in Hell.

There's a reason almost every restaurant in America has mayo but not Miracle Whip.

In the front of the house. But in the several restaurants I've worked in (some chains, some that made stuff from scratch) all used the generic salad dressing (Miracle Whip knockoff) in the back of the house. ex. California rolls, Miracle Whip and crab.
I've worked in about 11 restaurants and none of them ever had or used it.

I've worked in about 11 restaurants and none of them ever had or used it.
:goodposting: Same here. I've cooked in 3 chains (Champps, Chilis, Rocky Rococos) and all used Mayo exclusively.

Archived