What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New York*** (3 Viewers)

I need a ruling on this one...

nyc

worth following up?

I am thinking start communication, if she doesn't close me out, ask for a body shot

C.Occupation: AttorneyAge: 34Height: 5'3"Ethnicity: White, non-HispanicReligion: ChristianWant Kids: YesDrinks: About once a weekSmokes: NeverNotes: Works a block away, lives in NJ, redhead
Took this one out last night, TONS of chemistry. We hit Fubar (50th & 2nd) for a few drinks and popcorn, the head bartender (a pretty hot blond, easily an 8 on the FBG scale) hooked me up big time by giving me props. I am a pseudo regular there and she said I was one of the good guys. Plus we joked around with the bouncer who was funny as hell. Then I took her to Dos Caminos (semi-new Mexican joint on 3rd Ave.).
did she touch your wee wee?

nyc

worth following up?

I am thinking start communication, if she doesn't close me out, ask for a body shot
I have zero idea what she actually looks like from that pic...That's the vaguest full face shot I have ever seen...

You feeling lucky Alias?

nyc

worth following up?

I have zero idea what she actually looks like from that pic...That's the vaguest full face shot I have ever seen...

You feeling lucky Alias?
Let's just say it is a pretty "meaty" face. My guess is there's a lot to love, below.Big face plus cropped pic to ensure no part of (presumably large) body is visible... you do the math.

nyc

worth following up?

You feeling lucky Alias?
Let's just say it is a pretty "meaty" face. My guess is there's a lot to love, below.Big face plus cropped pic to ensure no part of (presumably large) body is visible... you do the math.
That picture is just the tip of the iceberg."Meaty" sums it up well. I have no doubt this woman has half a pack of hot dogs on the back of her neck.

nyc

worth following up?

You feeling lucky Alias?
:goodposting: What's her listed weight range/body type?

Whatever it says, you can add 30 pounds to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
People that live in New York City actually order and eat Domino's Pizza?Mind-blowing.
Some people who live in NYC are not necessarily from NYC, so maybe they like those places. Personally, I can't eat there since I like the mom and pop type of pizzarias a lot more.

D has nice curves, dunno about the accent, haven't talked with her yet. I used to have a phone call before any first dates, but find it easier just to meet up with them. These are all eHarmony 1st dates. I actually have a backlog :lmao: and need to schedule more in next week or two.
Nice curves, good job, went to BU, young enough to not hear the ticking timebomb of her biological clock (especially since she does want kids)... :moneybag:
100% Italian :thumbup:1000% more annoying then Janice from Friends (same laugh), no personality, never smiled :thumbdown:Tiger Ale House :banned:

I think this is where I purchased beer for last year's super bowl, putting it in this thread so I know where to find it next time:

New Beer Distributors (Manhattan) - RateBeer's #5 Best U.S. Beer Store for 2006. The largest selection and lowest prices. Lower East Side - essentially 2nd Ave, three blocks south of 1st St.

I think this is where I purchased beer for last year's super bowl, putting it in this thread so I know where to find it next time:

New Beer Distributors (Manhattan) - RateBeer's #5 Best U.S. Beer Store for 2006. The largest selection and lowest prices. Lower East Side - essentially 2nd Ave, three blocks south of 1st St.
New York BeverageThis is where we order our kegs from...

$15 dollar delivery to midtown makes this a no-brainer...

Do you get a keg Alias? Finding places that sell kegs in Manhattan is tough, I've found...

Do you get a keg Alias? Finding places that sell kegs in Manhattan is tough, I've found...
I got cases of good beer last year. I'll have to think about a keg, party is growing this year :lmao:

quite a selection of kegs :goodposting: is there such a thing as a hand tap for Guinness? Don't you need a special feed (NO2/CO2 mix) for that?

I got cases of good beer last year. I'll have to think about a keg, party is growing this year :goodposting:
Yeah, we usually have 40+ at my buddy's SB party...At that point, the cups are MUCH easier to clean than dealing with all those cans/bottles...

Also takes up less refrigerator room...

Great selection too!

“Rare” Classic • 9.00Cheeseburger • P/Ahandpicked weekly by their cheese teamThe Mexican • 12spiced black bean spread, guacamole, chipotle pureeM&M Burger • 15our classic flambéed in whiskey, topped with caramelized shallots,cheddar cheese & apple smoked baconBBQ Bison Burger • 14Barbeque Pork Po’ Boy • 14barbequed pulled pork with our homemade slawChicken Burger • 14with sundried tomato aioliSweet Chili Chicken Burger • 15with pineapple mango chutneyVegetarian Stuffed Portobello • 14portobello caps, goat cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoSeared Asian Tuna Burger • 107 ounces of ground sushi grade tuna loin with mango glaze atopa cool cucumber, red pepper and ginger soba noodle salad- Steakhouse Burgers -all of our steakhouse burgers are served with a yellow beefsteak tomato tofurther enhance your burger eating experience.Rare’s Ribeye • 21flambéed in bourbon, topped with smokedcheddar, sliced avocado, and sautéed cipollineT-Bone • 21a blend of sirloin & strip, flambéed intequila, wrapped in applesmoked bacon, topped with cheddar & crispy onionsNew York Strip • 21topped with roquefort cheese, double smoked slab baconand grilled red onionsStuffed American Kobe • 21infused and topped with Roquefort cheese and grilled cipolline

Had a great burger at Rare Bar & Grill the other night. A little tough to handle because the thing was like a giant meatball, but delicious nonetheless.

Lex and 37th.
Been there and it is pretty good but I found the burgers a little gimicky. Tend to think most bars have burgers just as good or better than this place.

Had a great burger at Rare Bar & Grill the other night. A little tough to handle because the thing was like a giant meatball, but delicious nonetheless.

Lex and 37th.
Been there and it is pretty good but I found the burgers a little gimicky. Tend to think must bars have burgers just as good or better than this place.
Yeah I agree...there's one on Bleecker and I'd much rather just go to Daddy-o's around the corner and get their burger with meat from Ottomelli's.

Had Megu last night and the kobe was terrific. Had a saki pairing with the meal and the service was great. It is a bit on the pricey side though.

Found that Music Bar I've been looking for.......

NATIONAL UNDERGROUND

159 East Houston

It's owned by Gavin Degraw.. Maybe I caught it on a good night and not too crowded but, the band last night was awesome........ EXACTLY what I've been looking for for quite a while. Just a bar you can walk into and hear real good music.... They called it Bluegrass when I walked in but, it was a mix of everything :bye:

Another band downstairs - No Cover, Hot bartenders, relatively cheap beer.... NICE!!!!!!

:penalty: :banned: :banned:

NATIONAL UNDERGROUND

159 East Houston

It's owned by Gavin Degraw.. Maybe I caught it on a good night and not too crowded but, the band last night was awesome........ EXACTLY what I've been looking for for quite a while. Just a bar you can walk into and hear real good music.... They called it Bluegrass when I walked in but, it was a mix of everything :confused:

Another band downstairs - No Cover, Hot bartenders, relatively cheap beer.... NICE!!!!!!

:loco: :loco: :banned:
Nice, that's not too far for where I work...I'll have to check them out one night after work...

NATIONAL UNDERGROUND

159 East Houston

It's owned by Gavin Degraw.. Maybe I caught it on a good night and not too crowded but, the band last night was awesome........ EXACTLY what I've been looking for for quite a while. Just a bar you can walk into and hear real good music.... They called it Bluegrass when I walked in but, it was a mix of everything :brush:

:devil: ;) :banned:
Nice, that's not too far for where I work...I'll have to check them out one night after work...
That's a few doors down from where I live. Had no idea it even existed. Now stay off my lawn you rock-music listening punks. :shakesfist:

Nice Italian meal tonight at Pomodoro on Columbus and 70-something.

Huge portions, good prices, nice atmosphere.

We went to Morimoto where I had one of the best single dishes I can remember (their house Sea Bass). Pretty solid meal all the way around, except for a fairly average desert, which was kinda strange. Isn't the desert always good at places?

People that live in New York City actually order and eat Domino's Pizza?Mind-blowing.
Ditto that. Grew up in Sheepshead Bay -- now when I go back there most of my favorite pizza places are now Russian-owned. Oh, the humanity! Domino's? Only in college. Asinine.I went to a great restaurant last week -- Hill Country on 7th Ave and E 26th St. Great BBQ, great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

I went to a great restaurant last week -- Hill Country on 7th Ave and E 26th St. Great BBQ, great atmosphere. Highly recommended.
I'll be working right down the block from there tomorrow and we were looking for a new place to eat in the area.Might have to check it out. 30 West 26th. Off of 5th, not 7th I guess.

Can I catch a train from Penn Station, Grand Central or other to Hackensack, New Jersey?
Yes, from Penn Station or Hoboken (via PATH). Take the Pascack Valley Line.http://www.mta.info/mnr/html/mnrmap.htm
FWIW, the wife took the A train up to 175th and then took a 20 minute bus ride to Hackensack. :fishing:
Which hospital did she use after she was mugged, raped and pillaged?
I would guess it would depend on whether she was accosted on 175th or in Hackensack...Both possible scenarios.

I went to a great restaurant last week -- Hill Country on 7th Ave and E 26th St. Great BBQ, great atmosphere. Highly recommended.
I'll be working right down the block from there tomorrow and we were looking for a new place to eat in the area.Might have to check it out. 30 West 26th. Off of 5th, not 7th I guess.
Checked out Hill Country last night. I wish I had known in advance it was a cafeteria style joint. After 15 hours of work I had hoped to sit down to a good meal instead of standing in line with a food tray. That said, it was the only negative of the place. Probably the best BBQ I've had in NY. I could even deal with the meat wrapped in butcher paper instead of put on a plate. The sides were great too. Nice place, good vibe. I was too spent from the long day to hang around for the band. Maybe next time.I think it works out better as a lunch spot. If they ever decided to drop the unorthodox (authentic?) cafeteria style it would be a great place. Thank God they served drinks. Oh and standing on line to pay at the end wasn't a plus either.

Went to this Polish bar, Klimat, last night for my buddy's 28th b-day. Hot Polish bartender/waitress - interesting beer selection, tasty food - getting the spicy worms is a must!

(East Village)

77 E. 7th St

(between 1st Ave & 2nd Ave)

Went to this Polish bar, Klimat, last night for my buddy's 28th b-day. Hot Polish bartender/waitress - interesting beer selection, tasty food - getting the spicy worms is a must!

(East Village)

77 E. 7th St

(between 1st Ave & 2nd Ave)
that whole Little Poland area around there is great for grabbing some UNBELIEVABLE perrogies!I used to go to Veselka bakc in the day but that was 12 years ago so I don't even know if they're

there anymore.

...quick google search confirms they're still around, going on 50 years! 9th Street and 2nd Ave.

enjoy!

Oh yeah, forgot to check in here re: Mark Joseph's Steakhouse:

It was good, but not Lugar's. The meat looked as pretty as any cut Ive seen, and was prepared perfectly... but didnt have the flavor or butteriness of Lugar's aged meat. The overall experience outside of food is a lot nicer and the sides were good but again, not quite Lugars in the potato's department.

I dont know that Im disappointed, but not wowed either... I'd go back but would sooner hit the Palm, the Strip House (for a different experience) or try something new if steaking it in Manhattan.

Users who are viewing this thread