What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2007 Mariners Thread*** (1 Viewer)

RedmondLonghorn

Footballguy
I am not a huge baseball fan, but it was too embarassing that the Mariners didn't have an Official thread, so I started one.

I am far from an expert on the new look M's, but it is good to see them at least displaying some semblance of an ability to compete.

This is the best record they've had this late in the season since 2003. Considering that May ain't even over yet, that is more a testament to how putrid they have been recently than it is a praiseworthy accomplishment for this bunch.

Is Raul Ibanez's back really bothering him that much to cause his decline in play? Does anyone think he will revert back to his previous level of play?

Is Raul Ibanez's back really bothering him that much to cause his decline in play? Does anyone think he will revert back to his previous level of play?
Ibanez sat out 5 games and has played pretty well since he returned. He had 6 doubles all year prior to sitting out and had 4 in his first 3 games back. He's almost 100%. I like buying low on him since he only has 1 HR this year.

Sexon finally got released.

They really should have Clement or Johjima working out there...whichever one is the worse catcher. The Cairo/Vidro combo doesn't inspire fear in anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread