What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jorts: Reloaded (2 Viewers)

so would any male be caught dead in jorts and crocs?
:yes: I saw it yesterday from my office window. (Sorry, I have not contributed to the office window pic thread.)

The dude was sporting cargo jorts. My first such sighting. IIRC, I think his green t-shirt was tucked in as well. No fanny pack, however.

You gotta admit... nothing like a little country gal with a nice cute little bum walking around in a pair of short jorts. Guys, however, look gay as hell in them.

You gotta admit... nothing like a little country gal with a nice cute little bum walking around in a pair of short jorts. Guys, however, look gay as hell in them.
You wont find too many gay guys wearing jorts. Juts douchebags (taken from urban dictionary definition.)

You wont find too many gay guys wearing jorts. Juts douchebags (taken from urban dictionary definition.)
In the gym. I rock the basketball shorts and t-shirt combo. Saw a guy way stronger than me wearing some jorts yesterday. Who's the man now?eta: language filter

Last edited by a moderator:
Had the first pair of jorts of the summer lined up in the cross-hairs of my cel-phone camera, and my ####### wife called.

It was a white dude rocking some sweet gold chains and a slim-shady kinda look. Horrible and wonderful.

Went shopping for some shorts today at lunch (trying to replace some of my cargo shorts :confused: ). Was a bit shocked at all the jorts on the racks. Saw a pair of cargo-jorts with a huge gold embroidered dragon down the entire right side. WTF wears these things?

Went shopping for some shorts today at lunch (trying to replace some of my cargo shorts :goodposting: ). Was a bit shocked at all the jorts on the racks. Saw a pair of cargo-jorts with a huge gold embroidered dragon down the entire right side. WTF wears these things?
Black people. They have a well documented exemption. And btw, there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts unless they're made of denim.

Went shopping for some shorts today at lunch (trying to replace some of my cargo shorts :thumbup: ). Was a bit shocked at all the jorts on the racks. Saw a pair of cargo-jorts with a huge gold embroidered dragon down the entire right side. WTF wears these things?
Black people. They have a well documented exemption. And btw, there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts unless they're made of denim.
I was in denial for a while myself. Ive been sporting these things since the early 90's. I can see the writing on the wall though. :(

Went shopping for some shorts today at lunch (trying to replace some of my cargo shorts :lmao: ). Was a bit shocked at all the jorts on the racks. Saw a pair of cargo-jorts with a huge gold embroidered dragon down the entire right side. WTF wears these things?
And btw, there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts unless they're made of denim.
:thumbup: regular khaki shorts are just as bad as jorts

Went shopping for some shorts today at lunch (trying to replace some of my cargo shorts :yes: ). Was a bit shocked at all the jorts on the racks. Saw a pair of cargo-jorts with a huge gold embroidered dragon down the entire right side. WTF wears these things?
And btw, there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts unless they're made of denim.
:rant: regular khaki shorts are just as bad as jorts
Uh oh. Sounds like we got a jorts apologist here. :lmao:

There's no way this is regional, right? Right? I'm tryin' here.
You'll see it a lot in the deep south (NC, Tenn, Georgia) -- wherever there are hicks, there are jorts.
:coffee: I live in NYC. And by my count yesterday more people were wearing jean shorts than not. Im starting to think this may be some kind of regional thing as well. Ive never even heard the term jorts before. Like I said everyone here wears jean shorts.
Ok - I just found this thread, and it is pure gold."Everyone here wears jean shorts." :unsure: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sorry, Shady...I live in Manhattan, and everyone here (at least on THIS side of the ferry) most definitely does not wear jorts...

More wearing them than not? In 2007? As if the rest of NYC needs another reason to try to disassociate with Staten Island... :lmao: :lmao:

This thread is the good stuff. I hope to contribute some nice tourist jort pictures when the weather gets warmer...oh, they shall be out in FULL FORCE...

Question: we've established that African Americans have an exemption from jorts ridicule (as well as mustaches, apparently...I'd never heard that before). Can we still ridicule Caucasians who think they are/wish they were African Americans for wearing jorts?

Beautiful day here in NYC (the less-trendy, Manhattan part- not the uber-chic Staten Island), and despite a day roaming the EVil, including a special event (Dance Parade) ending up by the playground in Tompkins Square Park... not ONE SINGLE jort sighting. And I was really, really looking- even had the camera out and ready to snap.

:disappointed:

Beautiful day here in NYC (the less-trendy, Manhattan part- not the uber-chic Staten Island), and despite a day roaming the EVil, including a special event (Dance Parade) ending up by the playground in Tompkins Square Park... not ONE SINGLE jort sighting. And I was really, really looking- even had the camera out and ready to snap.

:disappointed:
Ha! Me too...spent 5-hours in the west village today, even through the Bedford neighborhood fair. I saw one person wearing actual jorts. It was a 10-year old kid.Saw 3 others wearing cut-off jorts, but they were hipsters...

Have some :goodposting: to share - stay tuned.

There's no way this is regional, right? Right? I'm tryin' here.
You'll see it a lot in the deep south (NC, Tenn, Georgia) -- wherever there are hicks, there are jorts.
:thumbup: I live in NYC. And by my count yesterday more people were wearing jean shorts than not. Im starting to think this may be some kind of regional thing as well. Ive never even heard the term jorts before. Like I said everyone here wears jean shorts.
Ok - I just found this thread, and it is pure gold."Everyone here wears jean shorts." :shrug: :wub: :lmao:

I'm sorry, Shady...I live in Manhattan, and everyone here (at least on THIS side of the ferry) most definitely does not wear jorts...

More wearing them than not? In 2007? As if the rest of NYC needs another reason to try to disassociate with Staten Island... :lmao: :lmao:

This thread is the good stuff. I hope to contribute some nice tourist jort pictures when the weather gets warmer...oh, they shall be out in FULL FORCE...

Question: we've established that African Americans have an exemption from jorts ridicule (as well as mustaches, apparently...I'd never heard that before). Can we still ridicule Caucasians who think they are/wish they were African Americans for wearing jorts?
yes. in fact it's encouraged

Bloomberg must've passed some kind of edict... I swear- I've been carrying around a camera all weekend and not a single jort sighting- even on exempted demographics.

Just had my first jorts sighting over the weekend. The guy was also wearing a Packer jersey with his name on the back. MONEY!

i go to disneyland a lot(2 year old daughter) it's a ####### jort goldmine. i will be pic hunting my next trip. someone will have to help me upload them or whatever.

I didn't even know what a jort was until I opened this thread. Sorry guys but if you know this much about fashion trends you might be homosexual. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Just built a picnic table from scratch with my bare hands caulked some trim boards so the wife could paint and went to the gym to work out all while wearing a pair of what you people call jorts. What have you manly non jort wearers done this memorial day?

Just built a picnic table from scratch with my bare hands caulked some trim boards so the wife could paint and went to the gym to work out all while wearing a pair of what you people call jorts. What have you manly non jort wearers done this memorial day?
Were they cut-offs or did you actually buy them that way?

Just built a picnic table from scratch with my bare hands
Yea, picnic tables, with all that complex joinery and exotic species of hardwoods.It's a picnic table. Settle down. My 11 year old cousin can use a chop saw and screw boards together. Oh, and my cousin is a girl.

Mullet up, or down? Just curious.As for me, I just crocheted some socks for my son, put together a nice flower arrangement for the wife for when she gets home from a long day at the spa, and had sex with men.Congrats on the table and... ahem... caulk.

Users who are viewing this thread