What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Advice 12 Team AL Only 4x4 (1 Viewer)

schlesinj

Footballguy
I am in 4th place and would be trading with the first place team. I would be trading Sizemore (FA after the season) and Langerhans $6 (we can hold players traded to NL) for Hafner $47 (so not keepable) and Lind $5 s2.

I am tied for first in steals and have Pods on my bench, so I can afford to trade speed. He is close to the bottom and getting the steals could give him 5-6 points as there is a big bunch. A power hitter for me would give 5 to 8 points. That said, Sizemore is a nice combo guy so the net HR could be 10-15 depending on if Pronk goes on a tear.

I am trying to squeeze a keeper out of him and he does not seems willing to part with Lind which I can not blame him. Given the discussion above would you consider a Travis Buck $5 instead of Lind or at worst just a straightup deal with Sizemore for Hafner?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread