Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion***

TD32

More Of What Makes Kige Ramsey Tick: Kige's TOp 10 Favorite SongsFrom Mr. Ramsey's own blog:1.Eye of the Tiger-Survivor2.Maniac-from Flashdance soundtrack3.Time after Time-Cyndi Lauper4.Greatest Love of All-Whitney Houston5.Stayin Alive-Bee Gees6.Every Breath You Take-The Police7.After All-Cher8.Twist and Shout-The Beatles9.Circle of life-Elton John10.These Dreams-Heart

:goodposting:

:shrug: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :bag:
"Hi ladies. Now, a lot of people have a problem with...casual sex. But, these people, who have a problem with...casual sex...I think they are wrong. I believe that you should have casual sex with Otis because he would...like it a lot. This is Kige Ramsey for Otis's Penis."

:bag: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :yes:
"Hi ladies. Now, a lot of people have a problem with...casual sex. But, these people, who have a problem with...casual sex...I think they are wrong. I believe that you should have casual sex with Otis because he would...like it a lot. This is Kige Ramsey for Otis's Penis."
:lmao::goodposting:

:confused: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :boxing:
:rolleyes:

:hot: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :yes:
:lmao:
:lmao:The pauses are so :moneybag::lmao:

kige, what is ur idea of a perfect date???

xoxo kallie

is this GreenTeaGirlie, yet another, (while not as big as Kige), YouTube Superstar?
:moneybag:

Hi Kallie! :hot:

And for those of you who aren't familiar...

I like this one better....

kige, what is ur idea of a perfect date???

xoxo kallie

is this GreenTeaGirlie, yet another, (while not as big as Kige), YouTube Superstar?
:moneybag:

Hi Kallie! :hot:

And for those of you who aren't familiar...

I like this one better....

Wow! That's freakin terrible. Get that #### out of Kige's thread. It's a disgrace.

:thumbup: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :lmao:
:own3d:
:boxing::lmao:

:wall: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.

I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :mellow:
That part in bold is my favorite part.

I want to know why every video is 30-40 seconds.

You tube only lets you put 10MB on there initially. He's probably never changed his settings on his mac video programs, so that's where it caps out at 10MB
You guys are dumb. Kige is capitalizing on the short attention span of his viewers. That's what makes his videos so awesome.