What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (2 Viewers)

More Of What Makes Kige Ramsey Tick: Kige's TOp 10 Favorite SongsFrom Mr. Ramsey's own blog:1.Eye of the Tiger-Survivor2.Maniac-from Flashdance soundtrack3.Time after Time-Cyndi Lauper4.Greatest Love of All-Whitney Houston5.Stayin Alive-Bee Gees6.Every Breath You Take-The Police7.After All-Cher8.Twist and Shout-The Beatles9.Circle of life-Elton John10.These Dreams-Heart
:goodposting:

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:shrug: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :bag:
"Hi ladies. Now, a lot of people have a problem with...casual sex. But, these people, who have a problem with...casual sex...I think they are wrong. I believe that you should have casual sex with Otis because he would...like it a lot. This is Kige Ramsey for Otis's Penis."

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:bag: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :yes:
"Hi ladies. Now, a lot of people have a problem with...casual sex. But, these people, who have a problem with...casual sex...I think they are wrong. I believe that you should have casual sex with Otis because he would...like it a lot. This is Kige Ramsey for Otis's Penis."
:lmao: :goodposting:

Kige, when talking about things such as Lindsey Lohan you should sign off saying it's for "youtube entertainment" rather than "youtube news"

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:confused: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :boxing:
:rolleyes:

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:hot: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :yes:
:lmao:
:lmao:The pauses are so :moneybag: :lmao:

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:thumbup: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :lmao:
:own3d:
:boxing: :lmao:

Apollo said:
Otis said:
:wall: at wishing it hadn't come down to this.
I think Kige would be your perfect wingman. :mellow:
That part in bold is my favorite part.

Kige,

What's your thoughts on Willie Mays and where his nickname came from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those last couple sucked. Since he's gone high tech with the fancy background, spiral notebook and cue cards, he's lost his edge...just another talking head. What a sell-out.

Users who are viewing this thread