What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

Kige,

Who would you rather have as your starting QB, Manning or Brady?
You should get Kige over to Fro's. Talk about publicity.
Kige,It seems to me that you should begin cashing in on your fame. With that in mind, I propose that you begin to accept sponsors for your YouTube segments.

Fro's Coffee House will pay $50 if you would print this picture and display it during one of your spots.
:lmao: I would actually chip in to see that happen. :bag:
:thumbup:

Kige, do you work at Wal-Mart, or just hang out there? I noticed the Big 10 preview was in the seasonal section. How about something from the women's undergarment section?

I have sent a pm to Kige asking him to share his thoughts on the whole Brady/Baby/Love triangle issue. Hopefully he will address it in a future installment. :headbang:

shuke said:
Kige, do you work at Wal-Mart, or just hang out there? I noticed the Big 10 preview was in the seasonal section. How about something from the women's undergarment section?
I already asked for this and it isn't looking good.

http://clearblogs.com/kige/

Bud Selig to appear at Barry Bonds game

Bud Selig has decided to appear at the San Francisco Giants game against the Milwaukee Brewers to follow Barry Bonds home run chase the media has been making it into a story. Personally I do not see why anybody cares who is at any of the games. I do not even care if Hank Aaron is there, this is not a sports story so I do not understand why ESPN and Sports Illustrated are making such a big deal out of it.

:shrug: :thumbup:

Kige, are those new decorations on the wall on each side of the UK flag? What are they?

Also, what is your favorite UK bar?

Thanks.

Kige, please do a spot on why The Pirates traded for Matt Morris. I've tried to figure it out myself, but eventually my brain starts pulsating through my skull and I find I'm sitting in a puddle of my own urine. tia

Kige,

Kige,It seems to me that you should begin cashing in on your fame. With that in mind, I propose that you begin to accept sponsors for your YouTube segments.

Fro's Coffee House will pay $50 if you would print this picture and display it during one of your spots.

Fro's Coffee House would also like to extend an invitation to host the "Ask Kige" hour. During the hour you would be logged into this site and answer posts. Please PM for details if interested.
$75

Kige,

Fro's Coffee House would also like to extend an invitation to host the "Ask Kige" hour. During the hour you would be logged into this site and answer posts. Please PM for details if interested.
$75
$76.50:passingthehat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread