What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (3 Viewers)

A little throwback Kige.

Sponsored by You Tube Suggestions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr4Gr79dhWc
:lmao: "paper plate ideas"

Kige's Walmart videos were probably the apex of the internet. It's also when I realized he's trolling us.
I know where he went to high school and the Walmart he filmed them at. Trust me. He's not trolling us. No one could go there and be smart enough to pull off this kind of act for this long. He's disabled.

Thin cut meat and mild salsa. Something wrong with that guy.

Also, need to get Kige and Frankie in a video together.

I thought Kige was in Kentucky?
He is.  One town over from my hometown in KY/TN state line.  I live in Nashville .  Drove up with a friend and my son last night to a game.  Hadn't been to a high school game in over a decade but the two schools were undefeated so took my son to it.  Little did I know Kige would be there.  Forgot all about him. 

Yeah I know .  I deserve it.  Didn't know what to say to the dude.  Kind crossed by him coming out of the bathroom and left me shell shocked for a couple seconds. When I came out of the bathroom ,  he had went into the crowd. 

Yeah I know .  I deserve it.  Didn't know what to say to the dude.  Kind crossed by him coming out of the bathroom and left me shell shocked for a couple seconds. When I came out of the bathroom ,  he had went into the crowd. 
You should have told him that his videos taught you how to throw a football.

There's some correlation between Kige and Wheelhouse of the FFA. I'm not sure what it is. First inbred cousins?

It's there though.

Users who are viewing this thread